+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reading - away - match thread

Reading - away - match thread

Very late I know but I've been in Paris all week .
    Looking at the stats we are on top in this one. Team selection a lottery again.
    Come on Les Blues

Less than 10minutes left and we lead 2-1.
    I'm not hoping for an equaliser, the match can and like this for me.
    Last week Champs had a consoling victory and Aucks could address the law of averages today

Any win in this division is a good result.
    Top ten and 2 points outside the play offs.
    Good stuff TM.

That was a bloody good away win that. Really happy. Just a pity we conceeded or it would've been 5 in 6 clean sheets. We are o a bit of a run here. Good to see Evans get a game. Got to keep these guys involved. Johnson had been ok nothing more. This could give him a bit of a kick up the arse which is a good thing. Tosin had a slight knock, but I don't think he will have broken up that back 4 today. Or played 3 at the back in a game like this. He will only play that in certain games. Rothwell was taken ill when he was down there, I think he'd have been on the bench otherwise. I was surprised Holtby was fit and ready for the bench? I was thinking a few weeks. But he did well when he came on and looks a nice player.

All credit to Holtby, Champs. He says he's been training with a lower-division team in Germany, but it's still really difficult to be close to match-fitness in those circumstances.
    I've been involved in local rugby in Auckland, and I've seen what players are like in the first few training-sessions at the start of a new season - even though they've been told to stay in shape over the summer. Let's say the sidelines get extra "fertilisation"! (Admittedly, a lot of the player are 16-stone, plus!)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)