+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam Graham

Sam Graham

What has happened?
    His Twitter is suggesting his season is over?

Ah no, this sucks. Him and Turner were just starting to form a good partnership, although from what I've seen from Rawlinson so far , he is decent too.

Yeah saw this last night, all seemed a bit ambiguous but assumed it must be an injury picked up in training?

Good thing is as Manc says for once we have decent cover in Rawlinson, but also McCrory if necessary and Bakayogo in at LB, although I would prefer to keep McCrory there at the moment to see if him and Booty can further develop what briefly looked like a good partnership down that left flank. Of course we still have Bird as well.

We're saddened to confirm that @samgraham1221 has returned to @SheffieldUnited after suffering a ruptured Achilles in training.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    We're saddened to confirm that @samgraham1221 has returned to @SheffieldUnited after suffering a ruptured Achilles in training.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  12.5 KB

It's unfortunate for the lad and I wish him well. The cold hard reality is, at least we don't have to keep paying his wages. From a club point of view, we already have cover in that position, both Rawlinson and our own Pierce Bird, who should always have been give more chances anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  12.5 KB
    Ah, what a ****ty injury to get, especially at his age and stage. Hope he gets back playing as soon as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him again at some point.

Not been overly impressed with him but with a bit of fine-tuning, could turn out to be a good player.

Got to hope Turner is fit, or Rawlinson and Mccrory will step in, Bird seems way down the list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast