+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sam Graham

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Great shame for the lad and I hope he makes a full recovery and resumes his career as quickly as possible.

Not impressed with the twitter comment wishing the injury had happened to Ben Turner. What is that all about? You should not be wanting an injury of that sort to happen to your own worst enemy!

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Great shame for the lad and I hope he makes a full recovery and resumes his career as quickly as possible.

Not impressed with the twitter comment wishing the injury had happened to Ben Turner. What is that all about? You should not be wanting an injury of that sort to happen to your own worst enemy!
    Pretty pathetic the Turner comment. But that's the problem with social media.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post

I agree with you 150% on both counts how could any so called Pies supporter wish an injury like that on one of their own players, disgusting he needs to sit back and take a reality check and hope that no one kicks him in the nuts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123