+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next up - Ross County

Next up - Ross County

Motherwell will be looking to secure a fourth consecutive win when Ross County travel south on Saturday. With nine goals credited in the last three outings the home side are firm favourites. - External Link

We need to keep our new-found momentum on the roll. I think we will ...

On paper we must fancy ourselves...pretty strongly in fact. Which is often a signal for a random disaster.

However, I think/hope that Gillespie-Hartley/Gallagher-Campbell/Donnelly gives us a solid enough core that even if the creative types have an off day we're still competitive and can pick up at least a point.

A point at home against Ross County,, considering or last 3 results....has to be 3 points and 2nd in league. All be it 24 hours

Agreed - and then Sunday ... do we lose Robbo to a team in the Auld Reekie? Best result of the weekend for us could be a draw in their derby. Yes / no?

Yes, probably

I think this one is a nailed on draw. All the predictions on the Prediction League of three or four goal wins in this one are absolutely wild, County will make this tough for us and we aren't clinical enough to hammer a side(I know, I know, we beat Hibs 3-0). This will be a tight game and I think 1-1 is the most likely outcome.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)