+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southend issued with yet another winding up order

Southend issued with yet another winding up order

I get the feeling you get a kick out of all this.

Why on earth would any football fan get a kick out of this?

They’re in our league, clearly struggling and if it ends up like Bury then another club drops out the league with less games for us but I suppose that’s a good thing for us yes?

Why am I falling out of love for Football more fans suffering but Man Utd can pay a goalkeeper that’s going down hill £300k+ aweek but hey why should I care only been through it twice.

Nothing will happen. I've issued IBS ump**** winding up orders but he still continues to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Nothing will happen. I've issued IBS ump**** winding up orders but he still continues to do it.
    Docking him some points & a fine that should do it.

Lol

I don't usually find you funny but that's good

Southend was our first away match after promotion back in 81.

I went on a coach and was excited all the way there. The normal stripping of a beer off on the way whilst my 14 year old sister was verbally abused by the vast majority of the lads on the bus.

It still winds me up to this day how young men on beer think that it's ok to call and chant SL@G to a young lass with a 12 year old brother in tow. Different days of course as it wouldn't be accepted in todays society.

Neil was the driver and a certain song was sung about ihim if you're familiar with it! I'm still pissed off!

Any how rant over and back on topic. Southend have had a terrible run of late on the pitch and it looks like it's due to the finances now. Swapping and changing managers doesn't come cheep and they've had a few of those of late.

Good luck to them though I hope thy get sorted there are many wealthy folk down that part of the world I hope the council do the same as Rotherhams and find someone in the same mould as TS forthe club.

At least they’ve got a long pier to throw themselves off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast