+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southend issued with yet another winding up order

Standard practice at Roots Hall isn’t it?
    It’s the ump****th time they’ve had a winding up order placed on them over a period of ten years.
    Chairman always pays up ( reluctantly)

They took the piss out of us when we were in a similar predicament with a ridiculously low offer for Jamal Campbell Ryce. Something like £10k. We turned it down so they took it to a tribunal and in the end I think they got him for about £15k. That left a sour taste and I've never liked them ever since.

Weren't we after one of their players in summer? Maybe we should repay the courtesy in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Weren't we after one of their players in summer? Maybe we should repay the courtesy in January.
    You’re probably talking about Dru Yearwood the ****age midfielder we put a bid in for. Unfortunately for us he ended up at Brentford on a long term deal.
    Whoever becomes Southend’s new manager has certainly got his work cut out preventing them from being relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I don't usually find you funny but that's good
    That's your bloody French sense of humour. I'll have you know that my quip on Crash's X Files thread is up for a Chuckle Award
    Last edited by CAMiller; 19-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12