+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT v QOS

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    An expected result. Sounded like, in the first half anyway, we played ok.
    So long as Alloa and Arbroath lose with us all is rosey
    Partick Thistle too....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Partick Thistle too....

That will most likely change once they appointment a new manager. McCall in the frame for it.

Heard McCall with Archibald although why would he leave Ayr Utd?

An expected result. Sounded like, in the first half anyway, we played ok.
    So long as Alloa and Arbroath lose with us all is rosey

yep deek all rosey in the happy clapper camp ,"queens are existing " meanwhile after the 2 or 300 happy clappers are out the way the rest of us are wanting severe action taken and now ,at the top our chairman either shows his muscle or ships out ,and our manager looks out his depth ,then the players that aint pulling together need a foot up the ass .

Deek said:
    "So what you're trying to say is when football teams are doing bad fans who have lashed out hundreds of pounds should just sit on their hands with a smile on their face and accept it's just life, no one to blame?

Utter bloody tripe !!"

What are you talking about? I was making reference to fans criticising Dyks ability - as well you know, - and I also qualified it by saying that fans should be encouraged to voice their opinions. However, with regards to Lyndon Dykes, - many of those who shouted the loudest could really see his potential.

Of course fans shouldn't meekly sit and accept poor performances, - and Francis has hit the proverbial nail on the head, - when he suggested "the players that aint pulling together need a foot up the arse."

I am certainly of the opinion that at times our players have been guilty of not giving 100%. I can't comment on yesterday's match as I wasn't at the game, - but a lot was said about the distance to Inverness being a factor. As most of the players are central belt based, Inverness is an easy 3 hour drive, - so please don't use that as an excuse!

That will most likely change once they appointment a new manager. McCall in the frame for it.
    Aye. I suspect Caldwell has been the root of their problems and fully expect them to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Deek said:
    "So what you're trying to say is when football teams are doing bad fans who have lashed out hundreds of pounds should just sit on their hands with a smile on their face and accept it's just life, no one to blame?

Utter bloody tripe !!"

What are you talking about? I was making reference to fans criticising Dyks ability - as well you know, - and I also qualified it by saying that fans should be encouraged to voice their opinions. However, with regards to Lyndon Dykes, - many of those who shouted the loudest could really see his potential.

Of course fans shouldn't meekly sit and accept poor performances, - and Francis has hit the proverbial nail on the head, - when he suggested "the players that aint pulling together need a foot up the arse."

I am certainly of the opinion that at times our players have been guilty of not giving 100%. I can't comment on yesterday's match as I wasn't at the game, - but a lot was said about the distance to Inverness being a factor. As most of the players are central belt based, Inverness is an easy 3 hour drive, - so please don't use that as an excuse!
    It sounded more like a general footballing statement than aimed at a individual player (Dykes)
    I'm surprised Dykes has been scoring as many goals but his work rate was never in question. I think a lot of fans had opinions based out with football shall we say and saw any mistake on the pitch as a easy a excuse to lay the boot in.

Moving to our current squad: imo it's just as simple as the players are not good enough. We are struggling to compete at this level and it all comes down to our budget. We just can't attract decent players.

What pains me the most is we currently have the best striker we probably will ever have, certainly in our generation, playing for the club yet we can't get a decent squad behind him.

If ever there was a chance to gain promotion or at the very least get a top 4 it's right now yet out BOD aren't willing to gamble for one season and give it ago.

Sorry but for me its time for a change at the top and fast.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)