+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Main site interviews.

Main site interviews.

Don't you just love these interviews that the management and squad give before each game?

Mowatt - We want to play well and win
    Woodrow - We need to pick up points
    Stendel - We want to show our hard work

Perkytyke - I want to win the euro millions lottery

After Saturdays defeat at florist it will be:

Bahre - We have to cut out silly mistakes
    Anderson - We want to make the fans proud
    Stern - We are capable of better

Perkytyke - I want the club to keep a squad together longer than half a season!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Don't you just love these interviews that the management and squad give before each game?

Mowatt - We want to play well and win
    Woodrow - We need to pick up points
    Stendel - We want to show our hard work

Perkytyke - I want to win the euro millions lottery

After Saturdays defeat at florist it will be:

Bahre - We have to cut out silly mistakes
    Anderson - We want to make the fans proud
    Stern - We are capable of better

Perkytyke - I want the club to keep a squad together longer than half a season!
    Not so sure with this squad mate. Problem lies in midfield for me. Mcgeehan and Mowatt too comfortable. Sibbick isn't a midfielder. No guile. More to it than breaking up play. Need another Howard or Hourihane to lead by example. Not fancy flicks copa ca Bahre.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Not so sure with this squad mate. Problem lies in midfield for me. Mcgeehan and Mowatt too comfortable. Sibbick isn't a midfielder. No guile. More to it than breaking up play. Need another Howard or Hourihane to lead by example. Not fancy flicks copa ca Bahre.
    The most recent capable "nasty little bugger" brekkin up opponents play in midfield wo Josh Scowen. Dougall eddan easy ride in the Third Division and is injury prone. Maybe Siddick could be the man in front of the defence. Not sure yet if he has that ruthless streak.

Nothing shows up lack of experience more than in midfield. Lads such as Butterfield fo Luton and Bannan fo Pigs can run the game against kids. Woodrow is evvin to come deeper and deeper to get the ball from our midfield.

We will evvto wait until January to gerra owd eead in midfield when Hoss presses the panic button and brings in two or three loan players.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 20-09-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The most recent capable "nasty little bugger" brekkin up opponents play in midfield wo Josh Scowen. Dougall eddan easy ride in the Third Division and is injury prone. Maybe Siddick could be the man in front of the defence. Not sure yet if he has that ruthless streak.

Nothing shows up lack of experience more than in midfield. Lads such as Butterfield fo Luton and Bannan fo Pigs can run the game against kids. Woodrow is evvin to come deeper and deeper to get the ball from our midfield.

We will evvto wait until January to gerra owd eead in midfield when Hoss presses the panic button and brings in two or three loan players.
    I still don't think we'll go down. They won't want two relegation's on their CV. I know they're here to make money on player sales but I think they genuinely want us the Championship purely in a financial sense.

I don’t agree ponte, I think they couldn’t give two tosses as long as they are on track for a profit!
    In fact I think they would be happier going down cos they know we will come back up and then the players we have now will have Championship experience and a promotion on their CV’s and be more appetising to Championship/Premier clubs who will pay over the odds for them!
    They will put up with the barrage of abuse from us for a bit whilst stating we are gonna keep the squad together to get us back up, then once up goodbye to the best ones to make way for cheaper replacements, it makes me feel sick!
    I haven’t been to a game yet which is unreal for me and won’t until they show some ambition to do well or just to stay in this league!
    If they stay up i’ll apologise on here and start watching again next season, but it won’t happen cos if they didn’t want what’s happening to happen they would have started with not giving Morais the job cos i’m Convinced they knew he would take us down.

Said it before and boring everyone with it Perky they aren't bothered what lg we're in as long as the cash machine keeps going kerching. Majority of the fans would be happy with a settled team in a settled position in the championship, all these scavenging money orientated suits want is profit no matter at what cost the supporters don't come into the equation