+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T I'm confused!

O/T I'm confused!

As most men would be about the need for a Vagina Museum https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49753320 but more so about why the woman in the first picture is holding up a knitted pink Clanger?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As most men would be about the need for a Vagina Museum https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49753320 but more so about why the woman in the first picture is holding up a knitted pink Clanger?

Probably knitted from virgin wool

How the hell did you find that CAM? What exactly did you put in your search engine?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    How the hell did you find that CAM? What exactly did you put in your search engine?
    Was thinking the same, the mind boggles

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Probably didn’t want to upset the men when they turn up

I think I know what happened. He was researching one or two of the regular contributors on here and meant to type 'Crotchety old *****' into Google. But he ended up typing 'Crocheted' instead, and that's what came up.

I gather Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg are opening the museum on Saturday and then staying on for a week as exhibits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    I think I know what happened. He was researching one or two of the regular contributors on here and meant to type 'Crotchety old *****' into Google. But he ended up typing 'Crocheted' instead, and that's what came up.

I gather Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg are opening the museum on Saturday and then staying on for a week as exhibits.
    Vaginas are useful, politicians are not !

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Vaginas are useful, politicians are not !
    The word cock is also associated with both

There's also a pen is museum in Reykjavik, it was on Eurotrash.

I was having to do some research after an unfortunate bedroom incident where I was told "You need to learn where my vagina is"