+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Mannies Rugby

I dinna like rugby and I like scotland even less but not rescheduling the Japan game if necessary is a ludicrous decision.

Makes a mockery of the tournament but then again who can take a world cup played with a squashed ball in a year that ends with an odd number seriously.

#diddysport

Have to agree Devanha. Shambles

My old boy is nae amused as he has tickets to 2 of the QFs and he had the potential to see Scotland again. (He was at Russia).

Pointless tournament now

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Have to agree Devanha. Shambles

My old boy is nae amused as he has tickets to 2 of the QFs and he had the potential to see Scotland again. (He was at Russia).

Pointless tournament now
    That english tot Andy Gilpin said scotland are in the same position as Italy and their game won't be rescheduled so scotland's won't be either.

Eh? Italy would have to beat the All Blacks. Never going to happen. Scotland only have to beat Japan, infinitely plausible.

It really does make the tournament null and void. Bit like the world cup being held in Qatar. Possibly the single most openly corrupt thing ever to happen in the world of sport.

Whether Italy could beat the All Blacks isn't the point, the game should still have been played. As should the England - France game. Those teams now have a big advantage over everybody else by having to play one game fewer.

It can't be that hard to play the games on another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Whether Italy could beat the All Blacks isn't the point, the game should still have been played. As should the England - France game. Those teams now have a big advantage over everybody else by having to play one game fewer.

It can't be that hard to play the games on another day.
    While it's true that ideally the wap game should also be rescheduled the jock game 100% needs to be played for the tournament to retain it's validity.

Not playing that game seriously alters the course of the competition.

Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    While it's true that ideally the wap game should also be rescheduled the jock game 100% needs to be played for the tournament to retain it's validity.

Not playing that game seriously alters the course of the competition.

Madness.
    "wap" - really DR? You fishing or did you just miss the T?

Anyway another example of TV money fckg sport over:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/50003523

I hnna been following this but do I understand correctly that there's a typhoon going to cause some games to be postponed but instead of re-scheduling they're just going to finish the group and tot up a game short?

Jocks are on about taking legal action against whatever body organises the world cup if their game is cancelled and not rescheduled.

Jock game to go ahead. Good times.

Ah well at least Scotland's usual capitulation will keep at least one obnoxious **** happy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast