+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Villa

Arsenal vs Villa

Heaton
    Gulibert Engels Mings Taylor
    Luiz Nakamba
    Trezeguet Grealish Mcginn
    Wesley

Heaton
    Gulibert Engels Mings Taylor
    Nakamba
    Trezeguet Grealish Mcginn, Hourihane/Lansbury
    Wesley

I wouldnt change too much but how much longer do we give Wes before he takes a rest? With him or without, I would like to see 2 strikers and 1 winger..
    I think Douglas o er Marvelous tomorrow and Davis, Jota and Connor with Jack pushing up??

Could work bongo n would certainly free jack up to support wes as he looked like he was getting forward a lot more against hammers.

Personally I wonder whether wes should be dropped tbh, just don’t think he’s worked hard enough since the Everton game imo

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Could work bongo n would certainly free jack up to support wes as he looked like he was getting forward a lot more against hammers.

Personally I wonder whether wes should be dropped tbh, just don’t think he’s worked hard enough since the Everton game imo
    Can't agree with you I'm afraid mate. I think he has been involved in holding the ball up and should really have scored with that header last week. He needs a season to settle and another season to be judged... Hopefully in the prem

I'd go with Bongo's team.

Honestly don’t think a season to settle n a season to be judged cuts the mustard personally mate as surely that’s a massive gamble on our pl safety paying 22 mil knowing that we won’t get best out of him for 2 seasons

One change Trez for Jota, AEG keeps his place.

Hmmmmm.......all a bit stunned? Let’s hope we’re playing 11 men next week.

Fuming about this game tbh, played really well first half and did great to score a minute after the pen. Sat way too deep then and they'd been coming back into it leading up to their pen - Smith is meant to be a student of the game, should have spotted the danger & made a change in the middle of the park.

Mings - love the bloke but what is he thinking? Failure to track the run into the box, we switched off, lost our way and got punished, you could just sense what was going to happen. Yes Arsenal away is a free hit but we have to (quickly) learn to manage games from a winning position - it reminded me of the Leicester game under Sherwood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)