+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Tom Watson

O/T Tom Watson

Don't normally do politics let alone start a thread but this lad as struck me. A man with morals who reminds me of the Labour party I used to vote for

The sad thing is that just when the country needs strong and decisive leadership, we are stuck with the useless Tories under Johnson and a Labour party under Corbyn who are equally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Don't normally do politics let alone start a thread but this lad as struck me. A man with morals who reminds me of the Labour party I used to vote for
    A total plonker who backed a dirty lying peado called Carl Beech, the very worst of MP’s the sooner this arrogant lying git is gone the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The sad thing is that just when the country needs strong and decisive leadership, we are stuck with the useless Tories under Johnson and a Labour party under Corbyn who are equally useless.
    People like you think I'm a Tory, nothing could be further from the truth. I could say a lot more but given the present state of British politics, quite frankly I can't be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    A total plonker who backed a dirty lying peado called Carl Beech, the very worst of MP’s the sooner this arrogant lying git is gone the better.
    Spot on the man is repugnant!

People like you think I'm a Tory, nothing could be further from the truth. I could say a lot more but given the present state of British politics, quite frankly I can't be arsed.
    I honestly have no idea where your political affiliation lies. What makes you think that I think you're a Tory?

Open revolt within the Labour ranks.....who would have thought it?
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...o-brexit-chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I honestly have no idea where your political affiliation lies. What makes you think that I think you're a Tory?
    .....because he owns properties and doesn't go around sponging stuff for free?.......just a guess

Is this the same Tom Watson who accused innocent men of abusing young boys and ruined their lives and reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Is this the same Tom Watson who accused innocent men of abusing young boys and ruined their lives and reputation?
    That's the one, nasty piece of work all round, imhaho. But if he somehow managed to oust Komrade Chicken Frit Corbyn, I'd be the first to shake his hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast