+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Friday Neet at the Well

Friday Neet at the Well

Sky ev moved aar ooam Nov 2nd game against Bristol City from a good old Setdi 3-00 pm kick off to their "live" game Friday 7-45 1st November. (on Official Website)

Home game with Robins brought forward as Sky Sports cameras come to town for Sky Bet Championship clash.

Our November fixture against Bristol City at Oakwell has been selected by Sky Sports for LIVE and exclusive broadcast.

Originally scheduled for Saturday 2nd November, 3pm kick-off, the game will now be brought forward to the Friday evening.

Barnsley Vs Bristol City

Friday 1st November 2019

7:45pm KO

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Sky ev moved aar ooam Nov 2nd game against Bristol City from a good old Setdi 3-00 pm kick off to their "live" game Friday 7-45 1st November. (on Official Website)

Load of sh ite SB

Whilst I totally appreciate the changes may not be to everyone's liking and interfere wi most folks plans, I have to say that from a personal point of view I like these Friday neeters. Al come ooam after a hard weeks grafting and eva few deserved sherbets then enjoy watching the reds on tele. It beats watching the mind numbing television that's normally served up on a weekend and is a good way fo me to wind darn. I do understand that it's not exactly your traditional 3pm setdy kick off however, I remember the 96/97 promotion season. That season wi wo on sky on a Friday neet against Bolton , sheff u and West Brom. All were good games under the lights and a great atmosphere, Sheff U match in particular. I edda season ticket back then and on each occasion me and some mates med most o it, we ed some epic seshes rarnd tarn afooar them games

It’s a reight rush Ooam fo Mrs Jules. Barely a chance to wesh under’tharms and back art..... (she dunt finish till 6)....
    BLT in the car, swig of Coffee rarnd Cawthorne Bends, and a rush darn shwarbissch Gmünd and back up....
    Not the premium fixture of the weekend norther.

“beats watching the mind numbing television that's normally served up on a weekend “

And on that vein........ I’ve ordered the full box set of “Dads Army” this week!
    “You can’t beat up it em

To tell you truth I enjoy watching on telly. It's when they move games and dont broadcast it pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tele cameras at the Well, wow, yer must be reyt excited 😜

Hope yer present trajectory downwards dunt continue, otherwise I’ll fetch Sherlock Holmes to find goal for yer LOL