+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Derby County ***Matchday Thread***

Like I said elsewhere, unbelievably other results favoured us today, but we can't always rely on others, if bamford converted half his misses we would have won every game this season.

Rev is wise

Who the feck are you - we play great football - Bielsa is the architect of that.

I am as pissed of as anyone we don’t score - I think you even deigned to say 100% spot on when I have been saying Bamford is not the solution to our build up play.

Today he was as poor in front of goal as ever and I personally would have brought Wddie on sooner but here’s the thing I wouldn’t have had us playing like Man City in the first place so MB must now a few more things than me.

What I am pretty sure about is if Klich scores we win the game. It was a shocking penalty - QED Klich must shoulder some of the blame. Yes he played very well, I very much like him, but for a professional footballer to miss like that is poor.

I also really really want Bamford to succeed but the evidence of my eyes suggests that for all the improvement he has made when it really really matters he can’t cut it.

Jacob because like Jacob Rees Mogg you seem to revel in some superiority complex and think you can denigrate anyone who has a different view. I don’t know what sad perverted kick you get from slagging off people on here who dare to have a different point of view but I not only have a right to support the club but to my own opinion.

For once do me a favour and just f u c k off and don’t reply as I really am not interested.

That penalty miss was awful and arrogant..pick where yer putting it and get the fecker belted!

What an embarrassment Derby county fans are..seriously you would think they have just won the league..what a sad bunch of tossers!

They are sh1t and got very very lucky..really hope they get relegated or even better they go under and take that slimey scummy 4 eyed c*nt of a cheating chairman with them.

Thought you were lucky to be honest. You dominated play but your goal was offside and we had a stone wall penalty turned down. The ref was a homer! Be happy with the lucky point.

Your avatars very apt. Thought that's what Derby supporters would be into.

A mate of mine bought a brand new TV to watch the play off final on but when he opened the box he found there was no Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Thought you were lucky to be honest. You dominated play but your goal was offside and we had a stone wall penalty turned down. The ref was a homer! Be happy with the lucky point.
    Deluded as well as thick.

Top of the league and your flirting with relegation..very happy with that thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    A mate of mine bought a brand new TV to watch the play off final on but when he opened the box he found there was no Leeds!
    Are you 12yrs old???

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)