+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Derby County ***Matchday Thread***

Like I said elsewhere, unbelievably other results favoured us today, but we can't always rely on others, if bamford converted half his misses we would have won every game this season.

Rev is wise

Who the feck are you - we play great football - Bielsa is the architect of that.

I am as pissed of as anyone we donít score - I think you even deigned to say 100% spot on when I have been saying Bamford is not the solution to our build up play.

Today he was as poor in front of goal as ever and I personally would have brought Wddie on sooner but hereís the thing I wouldnít have had us playing like Man City in the first place so MB must now a few more things than me.

What I am pretty sure about is if Klich scores we win the game. It was a shocking penalty - QED Klich must shoulder some of the blame. Yes he played very well, I very much like him, but for a professional footballer to miss like that is poor.

I also really really want Bamford to succeed but the evidence of my eyes suggests that for all the improvement he has made when it really really matters he canít cut it.

Jacob because like Jacob Rees Mogg you seem to revel in some superiority complex and think you can denigrate anyone who has a different view. I donít know what sad perverted kick you get from slagging off people on here who dare to have a different point of view but I not only have a right to support the club but to my own opinion.

For once do me a favour and just f u c k off and donít reply as I really am not interested.

That penalty miss was awful and arrogant..pick where yer putting it and get the fecker belted!

What an embarrassment Derby county fans are..seriously you would think they have just won the league..what a sad bunch of tossers!

They are sh1t and got very very lucky..really hope they get relegated or even better they go under and take that slimey scummy 4 eyed c*nt of a cheating chairman with them.

Thought you were lucky to be honest. You dominated play but your goal was offside and we had a stone wall penalty turned down. The ref was a homer! Be happy with the lucky point.

Your avatars very apt. Thought that's what Derby supporters would be into.

A mate of mine bought a brand new TV to watch the play off final on but when he opened the box he found there was no Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Thought you were lucky to be honest. You dominated play but your goal was offside and we had a stone wall penalty turned down. The ref was a homer! Be happy with the lucky point.
    Deluded as well as thick.

Top of the league and your flirting with relegation..very happy with that thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    A mate of mine bought a brand new TV to watch the play off final on but when he opened the box he found there was no Leeds!
    Are you 12yrs old???

The result was awful for us but having to watch that fecal matter of a form of football is the best payback ever to the rams. Looks like that clown of a coach is a honor student of the Big Sam hoofball academy. Some really boring stuff.

Good thing they'll watch that all year and end up in a relegation battle on top of it. The worst team we've played so far by a mile.

4-2

The only team in the history of the play offs not to go through to the final after winning the first leg! It's clear that that still hurts

4-2

The only team in the history of the play offs not to go through to the final after winning the first leg! It's clear that that still hurts
    Not as much as it could of, if Derby had got promoted instead of beaten ...

How's the court case going?

4-2

Just been on that wasteland of a board of yours - no one to talk to apart from you two turnips.
    Your board is about as well supported as your team, and when nicking an undeserved point is the highlight of your season so far it must be a very sad life being a Derby supporter.

4-2

We watched you train and beat you easily as a result.

You sold your ground back to yourselves to try and game the entire FFP system and cheat to promotion.

Your entire club's hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    We watched you train and beat you easily as a result.

You sold your ground back to yourselves to try and game the entire FFP system and cheat to promotion.

Your entire club's hypocrisy is unbelievable.
    Just answer your 3 points.....

You watched a lot of teams train and beat them easily as a result, its nothing to be proud of you know being proven cheats!

And since when did we sell the ground back to ourselves, thought we'd only just sold it, didn't know we'd bought it back. Hope we bought it back at a good price, sold for £80m and bought back for £40m market value, that £40m profit on top of the £14m we made selling it, happy days!

Funny you should talk about hypocrisy, wasn't it Leeds that cheated money from all the creditors back in 2007, wasn't it Leeds that were wound up, did Leeds pay a penny of those debts back, the Leeds pre 2007 doesn't exist anymore, you have no history

And apparently we're cheats!

4-2

It only really hurts if you go on and beat Villa and get promoted..which you didn't.

But hey..after having Lampard (the man who takes the piss out of grieving 9/11 victims) with his classy assistant Jody Morris (she said NO but he said yes) you now have the very classy old granny shagger Wayne Rooney on his way to try and save your scummy sorry low life arses..with the embarrassment of not being able to pay his wages.

As a club you f*cking disgust me..as does your corrupt chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    It only really hurts if you go on and beat Villa and get promoted..which you didn't.

But hey..after having Lampard (the man who takes the piss out of grieving 9/11 victims) with his classy assistant Jody Morris (she said NO but he said yes) you now have the very classy old granny shagger Wayne Rooney on his way to try and save your scummy sorry low life arses..with the embarrassment of not being able to pay his wages.

As a club you f*cking disgust me..as does your corrupt chairman.
    Corrupt Chairman hey, hope you have facts to back that accusation up? Don't worry I've taken a screen shot incase you accidentally delete your post.

Anyway I'm glad we disgust you, long may in continue, many people and clubs are disgusted at Leeds, many businesses probably went to the wall when you decided you wouldn't pay them a penny back

Corrupt Chairman hey, hope you have facts to back that accusation up? Don't worry I've taken a screen shot incase you accidentally delete your post.

Anyway I'm glad we disgust you, long may in continue, many people and clubs are disgusted at Leeds, many businesses probably went to the wall when you decided you wouldn't pay them a penny back
    So over inflating the price of your stadium, to increase your profit margins, when you effectively sell the stadium to yourself in order to escape possible FFP sanctions is not corrupt? Take a screenshot of that please.

How have WE over inflated the price(value) of the stadium, it was valued by an independent and approved by the EFL?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast