+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup - Thread

Now that we've turned a corner and won one game in a row i think that the minimum expectation should be runners up and qualifying for Europa league football next season

Irlam vs York is live on the BBC website, York lead 1-0 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I can just see the bbc report as we head into a big draw for the 3rd round,they'll send alex scott out to denmark to meet the owners and she'll tell our story

'6 months ago Notts county were heading out of the football league,they had 40 players who couldn't kick a ball and an owner who flashed his privates at the world on social media and the club were heading towards liquidation, but enter the Reedtz brothers and their website Football Radar, they reinvigourated the club which now sits proudly at the top of the NL and using their groundbreaking statistical model manager Neal Ardley has been furnished with a squad of talented players and Enzio Bouldewijn, they now take on Manchester City and stand to make in excess of two million pounds that will fund their promotion bid in L2 next season'
    Bit naughty, the Enzio dig. I've been listening to what Freeman and Faceache have been saying on here and I now find myself in full agreement with them that he is indeed 'brilliant'. You obviously didn't see that throw-in he won for us last week.
    Last edited by navypie; 21-09-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Bit naughty, the Enzio dig. I've been listening to what Freeman and Faceache have been saying on here and I now find myself in full agreement with them that he is indeed 'brilliant'. You obviously didn't see that throw-in he won for last week.
    It wasn't a dig i singled him out as our player

At least we won't be on the wrong end of a 'magical' FA cup story for Alan Hardy Ilkeston were knocked out by loughborough uni 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    It wasn't a dig i singled him out as our player
    Remember, that lad doesn't just put crosses ( which I thought was his job ) into the box, he puts 'brilliant' crosses into the box. He can't help it if his teammates are sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Remember, that lad doesn't just put crosses ( which I thought was his job ) into the box, he puts 'brilliant' crosses into the box. He can't help it if his teammates are sh1te.
    I wish there were more clubs looking in this bloody shop window when he does them

FA Cup Draw

With the third qualifying round games being today, does anyone know when the draw for the fourth qualifying round will take place?

The draw for the Emirates FA Cup fourth round qualifying will be broadcast live on talkSPORT 2 at 1.30pm on Monday afternoon.

The draw will be conducted by 2001 FA Cup winner Danny Murphy and ‘The Voice of Football’ John Motson.

Forty clubs will advance to this stage of the competition, split across a northern and southern draw, following this weekend’s third round qualifying ties.

Winning clubs in the fourth round qualifying will earn £18,750 from The FA prize fund (the losers will collect £6,250) and, more importantly, a place in the first round proper.

Fourth round qualifying ties will take place over the weekend of Saturday 19 October.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/oct/0...details-041019
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-10-2019 at 01:40 PM.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/oct/0...details-041019

The draw for the Emirates FA Cup fourth round qualifying will be broadcast live on talkSPORT 2 at 1.30pm on Monday afternoon.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast