+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Shrewsbury Town

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Shrewsbury Town

This season has already had everything apart from sendings off and we're not 10 matches in!

Tuesday night match against Sunderland was by far the biggest test on paper away from home. We dominated and battered them for large parts of the game but we should have been two down but for that Iverson penalty save. He's been a bloody good signing!

I think that all of the signings have improved the players replace apart from Ajayi and Vaulkes but with those two gone their replacements in midfield have been outstanding the last two games. Wiles, Crooks, Lindsay and Hastie are so fluid and seemingly willing to work for one and other and it is great to watch. You really have to wonder about the chemistry between these players because they've only played 2 matches together and are flying!

Todays foe Shrewsbury are the ones we seem to love beating on nuetral turf with either a couple of towers there or a great big lit up arc over it. I wouldn't pay to go and watch a league game there but the other matches have been special!
    It's not being rude to them to say that we expect nothing but a win today. Some of us were saying that a scruffy 1-0 win against Bolton would be enough to please but the team wnt a few better than that! If we don't win comfortably today questions will be asked because this team I think has what it takes to be at least in the play-off but hopefully in the automatic places.

I believe that the momentum has started and the young mads are going to do us amm proud!

Enjoy the match Folks!

Would be nice to see hastie on one wing and ogbene on the other. Though not sure from Lindsey, wiles or crook should miss out

Welcome Millersmadsters around the world, to a now clear sunny fog-free afternoon at the NYS. Rumoured that there is at least one team change due to injury, but not sure who as I think that Warney said that the substitutions at Sunderland were all tactical. He also said that Lindsay had a sore toe, but hoped that he would be fit for today. Let's hope so, as he played well at the Stadium of Light.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-09-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Iversen;
    Jones,
    Ihiekwe,
    Robertson,
    Mattock;
    Wiles,
    Lindsay,
    Crooks,
    Hastie;
    Ladapo,
    Morris.

SUBS
    Price,
    Wood,
    Cooper,
    MacDonald,
    Barlaser,
    Lamy,
    Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Welcome Millersmadsters around the world, to a now clear sunny fog-free afternoon at the NYS. Rumoured that there is at least one team change due to injury, but not sure who as I think that Warney said that the substitutions at Sunderland were all tactical. He also said that Lindsay had a sore toe, but hoped that he would be fit for today. Let's hope so, as he played well at the Stadium of Light.
    Jones in to replace Onosunde!

Hope the Matt Olosunde injury isn’t long term.
    Enjoy the game froggy and friends....I know I will..⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Hope the Matt Olosunde injury isn’t long term.
    Enjoy the game froggy and friends....I know I will..⚽️
    Thanks Frank.

He was hit a few times Tuesday night. Jones is a handy person to have as back up.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Thanks Frank.

He was hit a few times Tuesday night. Jones is a handy person to have as back up.
    Yes, Olosunde was kicked a few times. Most of the other Millers players were too. Sunderland were quite dirty and the ref far too lenient with them

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yes, Olosunde was kicked a few times. Most of the other Millers players were too. Sunderland were quite dirty and the ref far too lenient with them
    It really was ammazing how their fans thought that the ref was bias towards us

Afternoon chaps & chapesses.

Morris to bag 4 today, and Magic Hat Woods to come on and get the winner.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast