+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leeds vs Rams

Leeds vs Rams

Watching this and we are awful🙈

Seem to have gone back light years since how we played last year.... this could be a rugby score if it stays like this🙈

If this is a hammering (4-0+) I can see Cocu gone by 5pm

Its absolutely facking dreadful, even Barnsley put up a fight against them last week

This has been bad, making them look good

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    This has been bad, making them look good

We someone to hold position up front

I can't watch I'm off out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The manager position is seriously under threat

Zoon seems distrusted by his team mates, doesn't look good. Clarke is taking some really stupid decisions. Huddleston seems only to pass it to Keogh.

Don't know how he's gonna fix this one

I’d hoped that halftime would have made a difference..... appears I was wrong🙈

We are a laughing stock these days.... no one will ever want to come play for us!

Rooney must be wondering what the hell hes let himself in for!!

I'm of the thinking now.... that Cocu has no bloody idea what he's doing

A good manager can still motivate and organise a decent side to be better, just look at Bielsa at Leeds, not really all that are they, I mean they have Bamford leading the line ffs. But he's got them fit, organised and playing to their strengths

We have a bunch of individuals that are obviously not being trained properly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)