+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Bromley FC 21.09.19

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Brand new CB pairing due to Turner and Graham injured......course we would go 1-0 down. He could have picked Bird over McCrory at CB. McCrory much better at LB. Ardley ...what you doing?
    Absolutely. I don't know why he keeps denying our young players. Bakayogo has been really poor so far this season, whereas Bird has done absolutely nothing wrong. Why would you play a LB in the middle when you don't need to?!

Brand new CB pairing due to Turner and Graham injured......course we would go 1-0 down. He could have picked Bird over McCrory at CB. McCrory much better at LB. Ardley ...what you doing?
    Gawd knows what Ardley is thinking at times but we are struggling at the moment, that's for sure.

I don't rate Bakayoko and McCrory is a far better full back

It’s ok he has only signed about 20 players in 9 months I’m sure he will have another excuse waiting for us after the match.

Also only 3 more games to go before captain fantastic walks straight back into the side.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    It’s ok he has only signed about 20 players in 9 months I’m sure he will have another excuse waiting for us after the match.

Also only 3 more games to go before captain fantastic walks straight back into the side.
    its very hot today. Bromley had all week to prepare and used it well

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    its very hot today. Bromley had all week to prepare and used it well
    They are used to this level and haven’t had to travel either !

I suppose at 1-0 we still have a chance of coming away with a 1-1 if we can get near their goal.

We just can’t get any momentum going with him as manager we need a spell of winning 3 out of 5 so we can climb the table quickly as at the minute it doesn’t look like any team is outstanding.

Down to 16th as it stands.

COOMMMMEE OONNNN NOOOTTTTSSS!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wootton

goooaaaalllll

Get in! Wootton looks a player.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast