+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Shrewsbury Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Obviously I haven't seen the game or even read a report in the media but I bet that big bleedah Beccles won everything in the air and bullied your forward players .
    Correct, he won absolute every header annoyingly. ****e with the ball at his feet but a monster in the air.

I think the main problem we have at the moment is cohesion and I don't mean that as a devided squad I mean it has having that understanding on the pitch when linking up play, what runs to make and when to pass.

I think we need to improve on the set pieces which has already been said as well if team are gonna put 11 behind the ball because that maybe the only way through sometimes.

Disappointing, but think we'll come good. Individual players performing reasonably but not quite there as a team yet. Am I the only one not convinced by Ladapo though? He goes up for headers with zero commitment or expectation of getting the ball and his first touch is lacking...and his second one. At least Morris can win a header.

Watching it I thought that Lindsay,Hastie and Robertson would be having flashbacks cos it was like watching a Scottish 2nd division match-apart for the sun that is.

Some folk were saying give it 10 games before judging the team. We have played 18 games since parkgate plus a couple of behind closed door games. Add to that the ump**** training sessions.
    How much longer do they need to gel?.
    Warne has sold n bought this team and I'm not sure why it's so unbalanced. He's turned a simple game and formation into a puzzle.
    90% of our first 16 players would walk str into any other league one team but as a team were struggling. As topsy said
    " I'm not sure why"
    The gap to the top 2 is growing I don't believe one game makes a season but the Coventry game is mega important

I suppose it is a measure of our perceived position in this league that makes others happy with a point at the NYS. I'm still waiting 12 games to judge, but I suspect there will be many draws at this level this season.
    When the officials allow players to take dead balls from any position they wish, then they lose control of the game. I'd rather have a fussy stickler than a Liberal, do what you like attitude.
    Shrews, Lincoln, Tranmere, Us, all pretty much the same standard.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456