+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In or Out???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    All Notts aren’t we?

Get rid. Should never have been taken on in the 1st place, but the humble one thought he knew best. Its like this, gates will drop having a knock on effect to the playing budget, before we know it, we will become a run of the mill side in the national league. Flitcroft would do for me. If the owners do stats,look at Ardleys

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Get rid. Should never have been taken on in the 1st place, but the humble one thought he knew best. Its like this, gates will drop having a knock on effect to the playing budget, before we know it, we will become a run of the mill side in the national league. Flitcroft would do for me. If the owners do stats,look at Ardleys
    we're already a run of the mill national league side, slightly below average bordering on relegation fodder

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It's a Sky Sports thing... never mind
    Never mind about “never mind”, how is anyone supposed to know that? Do you think we all have Sky Sports?

Unless we get into serious relegation trouble it's an "in" from me,at least until we get a suitable & hopefully better manager lined up. The whole idea of advertising the job,pretending that the queue is full of high class candidates, interviewing the applicants, making a shortlist out of the ones who speak nicely & then appointing a "Numpty" fills me with dread. I am no great fan but with no money left in the budget let's give him this season if only to steady the ship.

There isn't a defense. Get the fcuk ( I've had a can now ) outta of my club Neal.

Let me see, we didn’t get loans from Forest that might have kept us up (who? ) we’re doing a bit better than last season, and Ardley stuck with us when of course there was a queue of clubs desperate to employ him. Snore.

I don’t go on that site much, and if that’s the quality of the discussion I’m not missing much.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Let me see, we didn’t get loans from Forest that might have kept us up (who? ) we’re doing a bit better than last season, and Ardley stuck with us when of course there was a queue of clubs desperate to employ him. Snore.

I don’t go on that site much, and if that’s the quality of the discussion I’m not missing much.
    For once BFP i completely wholeheartedly agree with every word of your post

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It's a Sky Sports thing... never mind
    Surely you mean Saky Sports?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast