+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In or Out???

In or Out???

C'mon then, we may as well have a vote.

Ardley in or out?

For me, lovely fella but I just cannot see him breaking the shackles of the dreaded 1 pt a game curse.

Out.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    C'mon then, we may as well have a vote.

Ardley in or out?

For me, lovely fella but I just cannot see him breaking the shackles of the dreaded 1 pt a game curse.

Out.
    In. Only on the basis that if we get rid , we would then be back to having another manager who wants his own players too.

Out

Shake it all about.

Out, but let's do it nicely. Pretty please, with sugar on top, just go. Mind you, if we had a pot to piss in, he would probably have gone already so we might have to tolerate him.

Just please God somebody stop him making substitutions.

I love Notts County Mad, how predictable 😂

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    In. Only on the basis that if we get rid , we would then be back to having another manager who wants his own players too.
    Fair comment, but in his post match moanerview, sorry, interview, Ardley distinctly said there's no more dosh left for players. So any new manager would have to be employed on the understanding that he has to go with what we have. I like Ardley, I honestly do but I just cannot see him improving this or any other team beyond where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I love Notts County Mad, how predictable ��
    As predictable as 1 point per game, even the worst of us Ardley outters were encouraged by last week and wanted him to show us this week but its a depressing return to the norm, at some point you just have to say he isn't up to the job.

When the add together the number of your good or even average games and find they are vastly outnumbered by the numbers of outright Bad with a capital B, well then you ought to admit to yourself you aren't up to the job of football management.

When you have been allowed free rein to sign the players you have personally looked at and favoured and been told "Get 'em" and they just do not perform as well as you told your employers they would, you should be more than embarrassed. And when you have all of these players and have had time to find the best permutation but swap them about anyway, your uncertainty will show in their play - and it does. It shows in their lack of confidence and fight and ambition to win, and it's there for all to see.

Jim Reeves phone call song from one our owner brothers to the other. I'm afraid.

Out.

In the great scheme of things losing to Bromley was no disgrace, with the injuries etc, but the performance, after a good win last week, sounds like a typical Ardley performance, just.....nothing.

I still maintain we haven’t got nearly enough experience of this league, either in the team or in the management.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast