Get your very own personalised Dees Banter gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meh eyes are hurting

Meh eyes are hurting

Pish fae start to finish
    Why gie a stupid free kick awa in injury time
    Are we no allowed to play a forward pass
    Boring as phuck

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    Pish fae start to finish
    Why gie a stupid free kick awa in injury time
    Are we no allowed to play a forward pass
    Boring as phuck
    Wasn’t there today but various people who were saying same thing.

The mgr is fully backed, I have to say these players should be better than this

No question manager is being well backed by the board
    Oh well Qos next week where we never disappoint

just cani help thinking that the opposition get a lift when we play 1 up front esp at home

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    just cani help thinking that the opposition get a lift when we play 1 up front esp at home
    By feck that was bad today especially second half

Good still be playing and not forced the keeper to make a save

Cammy must be dropped,

Once again to many sideways and back passes, young Findlay begging to look like a McGowan clone

Disappointed to hear Dee fans want a fellow Dee thrown out for voicing his opinion, even if his opinion wasn’t right

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Once again to many sideways and back passes, young Findlay begging to look like a McGowan clone

Disappointed to hear Dee fans want a fellow Dee thrown out for voicing his opinion, even if his opinion wasn’t right
    Dosent surprise me.

said at last weeks game that the team were mccann esque with their sideways and backways passing,we have the players to play entertaining attacking football yet we futter around with 1 up front,and 0 at times when even at home,i just wonder how the opposition would react if we played 2/3 up front and kept them there?it would cetainly lighten the burden on the midfield and defence.

time left to turn this around imo,but carry on with these tactics and slip out the play off spots and the resulting drop in attendances will hurt the club badly.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    said at last weeks game that the team were mccann esque with their sideways and backways passing,we have the players to play entertaining attacking football yet we futter around with 1 up front,and 0 at times when even at home,i just wonder how the opposition would react if we played 2/3 up front and kept them there?it would cetainly lighten the burden on the midfield and defence.

time left to turn this around imo,but carry on with these tactics and slip out the play off spots and the resulting drop in attendances will hurt the club badly.
    It is just like watching McCann's team. Dreadful to watch, going nowhere with the sideways backwards stuff. Crowds will drop again because of these performances. Only a matter of time before JMP gets the McCann treatment.

‘Felllow Dee’

The guy was standing shouting needless abuse at Jack Hamilton from about 5 yards away. I would have applauded if Hamilton had belted him in the pus. Complete and utter erse. Good few folk were shouting sit down and shut up at him. “Supporter” indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    The guy was standing shouting needless abuse at Jack Hamilton from about 5 yards away. I would have applauded if Hamilton had belted him in the pus. Complete and utter erse. Good few folk were shouting sit down and shut up at him. “Supporter” indeed
    No no you’re wrong.

He’s a Dee so is entitled to abuse players for no reason what so phuckin ever. JDFC agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Sit down, shut up.....a few candidates for stadium manager.😉

Once again you love a twist, the boy travels all the way to Greenock wearing a Dundee too but he’s no really a Dundee fan, at no point did I agree with what he was shouting but I’d never ask for him to be thrown out

Once again you love a twist, the boy travels all the way to Greenock wearing a Dundee too but he’s no really a Dundee fan, at no point did I agree with what he was shouting but I’d never ask for him to be thrown out
    Dundee top on or not he’s was phuckin bang out of order.

We don’t need ‘supoorters’ like him and I’d throw all such c**** out.

We’ll be playing in front of 1500 if you get your way, boy was out of order, probably pissed with Hamilton from past matches, but wanting him out in front of a Derry firing squad is s bit much

We’ll be playing in front of 1500 if you get your way, boy was out of order, probably pissed with Hamilton from past matches, but wanting him out in front of a Derry firing squad is s bit much
    Id rather we played in front of 1500 guys who supported the team through thick and thin rather than have our players abused, because that what it was, by guys who call themselves supporters.

Im sure our players expect to get abused by opposition fans. I don’t think they sign for us and expect to be abused by our own ‘supporters’.

Guys like him should phuck off and ‘support’ another team.

Then you get the opposite view....

Where some fans are happy to accept avoiding relegation this season...

Wonder if the owner has the same opinion when he keeps being asked to dip into his wallet....

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Then you get the opposite view....

Where some fans are happy to accept avoiding relegation this season...

Wonder if the owner has the same opinion when he keeps being asked to dip into his wallet....
    Some have lost their marbles if they think 7th or 8th in the championship is acceptable to the owners or the majority of fans.

I can't help but think it's the old dfcss bowling club committee mentality creeping in.

The manager is paid to get results (especially in this league) not jam maybe next year or the year after.

Playoffs is an absolute minimum requirement in my book.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast