+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrible 60 mins of football so ar

Horrible 60 mins of football so ar

No pressing or passion, no desire or intensity.
    No idea how to control the game.
    Shelvey is a complete waste of space.
    No one within 30 meters of Jolinton.
    Playing at a snails pace.
    No tactical plan to break down the opponent.

Hapless, clueless, uninteresting complete dull football.

If Brighton weren't sh!te we would be getting hammered.

Apparently we're playing 4-4-2 but I can see the shape.

Wow, really appalling football.

We will be very very lucky to stay up if we play like this.

Arlo White just said on commentary 'Steve Bruce has a hell of a job on his hands.'

Translated into common sense - Steve Bruce hasn't got a clue which is why the football is complete garbage.

I don't think I'm gonna bother watching another match this season to be honest. Waste of 2 hrs of my life and I really can't be bother getting annoyed; got too much going on in life for this garbage.

Dont know what people thought they were going to get when Bruce was given the job.This is worse than under McClown and to think it was Rafas tactics holding us back.

Ha Ha

This is the BBC Match attendance
    Referee:
    Martin Atkinson
    Attendance:

only 10 mins of pain left and they bring on Andy Carrol.

He was decent, TBF.

15 mins next match. LOL.

We were passed off the field in the first half as per the norm. Thought St. Maxamin coming on added a spark at least, think Shelvey is way past his sell by date now.

Another cup final we couldn't win.

ASM and Almeron need to be on the field at the same time.

Shelvey has got to leave.

There is no way Bruce is a manager.

His latest comments about identifying what was wrong with Rafa's team - not enough goals.

We never looked like scoring, not even close. Anyone slightly better than Brighton would have battered us.

Bruce waited too long to make substitutes; he should have made changes after 50 mins but he left it too late. I'll put good money on the board leaving it too late to change him too.

I have better things to do with my time than watch this garbage.

Being so far away from home, the football is one of my own connections with home and I need it. However I just need the extra frustration in my life.

Not angry about it anymore I just don't care. It feels like a break up when you see your ex and feel nothing because you are over it.

Very very sad that our culture has been stolen by the greed of one man.

Dont worry,Super Brucie has just said it wasn't that bad.So nothing to worry or get worked up about.

Shelvey was the worst player on the park, by some distance..... Saint Maximin was our best player by some distance too...

Phucking dreadful performance though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)