+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The stench of relegation rears its ugly head

If we play well and can't win or score we aren't going to win when playing badly. Quality players score more goals with few chances, quality teams win when they play well and can find a way to win when poor. Can't fault the players for effort and some may become with time quality Championship players but then they will not be playing for us. Once these young lads lose confidence there is only one way its going to go. Why can't power's that be listen to the coach and fans who state the obvious and can see what's required at this level.

Feel we are on a roundabout going round and round making the same mistakes. By the time the next window comes along we may be cut adrift.

Barnsley are the only team not to score an away goal this season in the English football league say's alot that.

I think Huddersfield and Stoke will start to improve but the latter may have to change manager first. Wigan seem to have money in reserve if needed to recruit, they are also capable of pulling off decent results and I rate Paul Cook. I suspect Luton, Reading, Millwall and Barnsley will be in a dogfight to the end. You’ll be lucky to avoid a 24th place finish

Yoooou Reeeeeddsss

I’d expect Stoke and maybe Huddersfield to get their acts together so I can’t see us surviving

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    " and many at a level above us ". Care to enlighten us ? " many" . Meanwhile back on planet earth, Barnsley have lost 5 out of 8 plus a Carabao Cup match, heavily to a 4th tier team.
    Fancy that, losing to a team 2 divisions lower at home 😂😂

I’m not subscribing to this glee. Cant stand Sunderland... and other than the mild irritant that is Wardy, I’ve no axe to grind with the Blades either. .... I’ve said before that we should get out of every cup we are forced to play in at the earliest other than the FA Cup, so won’t join in the jubilation.....
    Some of the clubs playing tonight, and their results seem to agree with me.

For tonight there will be dry tissues in the Wardy household.....
    A night when there will be little pleasure for him in coming on here spouting Sh1te for a quick jodrell

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Fancy that, losing to a team 2 divisions lower at home 😂😂

Three home defeats in a row, lose to L'pool Saturday ( as we will), and Wilders position becomes untenable. Has to go

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’m not subscribing to this glee. Cant stand Sunderland... and other than the mild irritant that is Wardy, I’ve no axe to grind with the Blades either. .... I’ve said before that we should get out of every cup we are forced to play in at the earliest other than the FA Cup, so won’t join in the jubilation.....
    Some of the clubs playing tonight, and their results seem to agree with me.

For tonight there will be dry tissues in the Wardy household.....
    A night when there will be little pleasure for him in coming on here spouting Sh1te for a quick jodrell

You think losing to S'land is distressing ? We lost to Barnet at home last year, and still went up. On the other hand we're looking at a reyt towelling on Setdy.

I don't think there will be many that fussed if we go down this season. Everyone knows the clubs stance on transfers and the way the team plays.

What will be, will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’m optimistic mate. I think we will survive
    Ah the hope! It’s the hope that kills.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast