+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dicks

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Sorry i do not mean to offend everyone but some of you are, i posted a long thread but it wouldnt let me submit,

So short and sweet, Bamford deserves his place, Harrison doesnt, not that hes a bad player but Costa is better, Bamfords workrate is brilliant and that is why he is starting its a long season and eddie will get his chance,

We are a class above anything i have seen in this league so far and that will tell,

Anyone would think we are sitting bottom instead of top, unbelievable.

And whoever is slagging one of the most sought after managers whom we are lucky to have knows *** all about football.
    And here ends the sermon according to Saint Pete - the only opinion that counts!

WTF is up with that goofy looking avatar. is that some signficance to being a blades fan? Mascot?

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    WTF is up with that goofy looking avatar. is that some signficance to being a blades fan? Mascot?
    Its his boyfriend spaldy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    And here ends the sermon according to Saint Pete - the only opinion that counts!
    Wow Tich, is this the best response you can do?

As i stated this was not aimed at everyone, actually the people on here will know who they are,

As i stated this was not aimed at everyone, actually the people on here will know who they are,
    I'll take it on the chin Pete. But so should others who suggest that God's in his heaven and all's right with the (Leeds United) world, cos it f00king well isn't. We have a coach who has worked Oracle's but (perhaps because of that) thinks he is infallible and not needing of change. Most mere mortals can see that isn't so, but can he? We need to use what tools we have, and so far this season we have played most games with (metaphorically speaking), one arm tied behind our back.

Funny old game Pete !
    3000 plus for Charlton away and 2000 plus for Millwall away and we're ****e in all departments
    Not forgetting a further group of 'week in' regulars travelling in from Belgium,France and Luxembourg for the bus over from Lille France,the contingents from Ireland,the Norway travellers and............................ the thousands of TV fans glued to the screens tuning in watching our club in crisis.
    We're doomed
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Funny old game Pete !
    3000 plus for Charlton away and 2000 plus for Millwall away and we're ****e in all departments
    Not forgetting a further group of 'week in' regulars travelling in from Belgium,France and Luxembourg for the bus over from Lille France,the contingents from Ireland,the Norway travellers and............................ the thousands of TV fans glued to the screens tuning in watching our club in crisis.
    We're doomed
    MOT
    Understand that some opinions push our situation to the limit with issues at times, but can't see where they are saying we are in crisis. In a nutshell, I see it as such.... We are good...but we could be better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Funny old game Pete !
    We're doomed
    MOT
    Where is anyone saying we are "in crisis, or criticising fans for going to matches (home or away)?

What's being said (by a broad spectrum of those who post here), is that loyalty to players is one thing, but stubbornness and a lack of will to adapt when things aren't working IS losing us points.

Not sure why that makes anybody a dick, but there you go.

Yes..think its a bit harsh Pete calling WTF,Billy,Andy and Tichi a dick when all you were doing is basically calling out the fact we ain't scroring enough goals to win games.

Bielsa asks the players as individuals
    To Keep it Simple.
    Put Distance & Speed Together to then create a bigger team picture.
    Thus 'Create' a Benchmark.

Players only get pulled if they're knackered at the 'mo as all are giving it they're best and many fans see that and 'buy' into that and some do not.

Stubbornness or loyalty ?
    Contracted players,loanee players and Management responsibility also play an important role in players development.
    Long season,many cards,injuries etc will create selection opportunities but for myself and many if it ain't broke then why fix and personally throwing in a developing loanee to replace a contracted improved player now is a big ask.
    MOT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)