+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jambos Cup tie Roll call, Match Thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Looking around at our fearsome away support nowadays I think the only angry exchanges between them and the granite city loyal will be over spare seats at the bingo.
    We have intelligence that suggests some nasty individuals will be mobilised for Wednesday's match.

All spotters leave cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    We have intelligence that suggests some nasty individuals will be mobilised for Wednesday's match.

All spotters leave cancelled.

Proper naughty individuals and that is just the spotters.

Is the match on the tv? Why has the format etc been changed for signing into RedTV?....its another thing the club have made an @rse of.
    Its on Red TV pal. They launched some new platform for the red TV stream did you get an email about it? its actually not too bad once you get it going, it performs better than the team does that's for fkn sure but then again that is not hard to do.
    I actually switched it off puled the plug on it yesterday 10 mins in pal, i really cant be @rsed with this sh1t anymore.

Captain Pugwash has won the day
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 22-09-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Out and I think we'll lose.

0-0 both teams will be reserved and park the bus to swart either teams superior attacking ability

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Its on Red TV pal. They launched some new platform for the red TV stream did you get an email about it? its actually not too bad once you get it going, it performs better than the team does that's for fkn sure but then again that is not hard to do.
    I actually switched it off puled the plug on it yesterday 10 mins in pal, i really cant be @rsed with this sh1t anymore.

Captain Pugwash has won the day
    I will hire you to take Del out for a jaunt on the boat....just take him wherever he fancies but make sure he doesn’t hit land and doesn’t come back.

I will hire you to take Del out for a jaunt on the boat....just take him wherever he fancies but make sure he doesn’t hit land and doesn’t come back.
    Or I could use him for the man overboard drill and then "accidentally" run over him, that should work

Was already not looking forward to this game, but having read this thread I'm dreading it! Show some positivity fs. Hearts are pish we will win.

Nae gan!

in: roseburn stand m
    pre: train or car through
    post quick: visit to no1 son who lives in gorgie
    prediction: through after torrid time 0:1 hedges

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Or I could use him for the man overboard drill and then "accidentally" run over him, that should work
    He could go swimming with the fishes.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast