+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jambos Cup tie Roll call, Match Thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If we can't beat this utter shiite Hearts team, there really is no hope for us.
    Do you think we will?
    Hearts are utter sh1te.
    But so are we.
    And at a Tynecastle we’re almost always weak.

I think we’ll be out fought
    1-0 them.

The turning point for us under McInnes was the inability to relegate them at Tynecastle.

Derby win for Hearts to get their tails up for Wednesday, hopefully they'll be a bit leg weary after the efforts of this afternoon.
    They actually played decent football in the main and not like the stuff from the opening weekend at Pittodrie.

Still not expecting anything other than a loss on Wednesday.

I’m very confident that if we win on Wednesday this place will still be full of negativity.

In / Oot - Oot, f’uck watching that.

I’ll be absolutely gobsmacked if we win this with that team.

As with 99% of the games there we will be totally bullied and out fought. That Dons midfield will be absolutely rag dolled & big Uche will eat Devlin & Considine alive.

We’ll fold like a cheap suit as usual - meekly surrender 2-0.

Canna wait...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 22-09-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If we can't beat this utter shiite Hearts team, there really is no hope for us.
    Thankfully I will be working as I honestly can't see us having the necessary good fortune to pull off a shock and winning at Tynecastle would be a shock at any time never mind with us being utter turd. Two nil sounds about right. Time will tell how pessimistic that is.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hearts are bottom of the league for a reason...we are clear favourites to beat them.
    Up to 8th after yesterday's win.
    That result yesterday for them could go either way, so hopefully it makes them think they are better than they actually are and get complacent, then we just might have a chance.
    Other than that I still think we will be out of the cup on Wednesday night as we are fkn honking, but by fk I hope I am proved wrong and I will very happily admit to being wrong.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I still think we will be out of the cup on Wednesday night as we are fkn honking, but by fk I hope I am proved wrong
    Would it really be such a bad thing? There's no European qualification via the league cup these days and for my money it's pretty tinpot. I'm a strong advocate for us only having the one domestic knock out cup competition.

The Scottish Cup now that's a cracker. I noticed Auchinleck Talbot v Cove in the 2nd round draw. That's going to be a mental match.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Would it really be such a bad thing? There's no European qualification via the league cup these days and for my money it's pretty tinpot.
    Have not agreed with you very much on here DR but on this occasion i completely agree on this
    I have thought this for fkn ages, I recall thinking many a time that the LC is a just a pointless mickey mouse cup anyway, and I'm not really bothered if we are in it or not.
    OK it's a trophy I get that but's pretty worthless to be honest with ya.

Still think the jambos will pap us out of it on Wednesday night anyway but I hope I'm wrong, and that hope has got nowt to do with still being in the cup, it's just the fact that i want to win every single game we play in.
    As for the mickey mouse LC then for me the GFA can scrap it any time they like

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    As for the mickey mouse LC then for me the GFA can scrap it any time they like
    Question for the chair.

What does the acronym GFA stand for?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast