+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jambos Cup tie Roll call, Match Thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Was already not looking forward to this game, but having read this thread I'm dreading it! Show some positivity fs. Hearts are pish we will win.

Nae gan!
    I'm positive we'll win and I'm further hopeful the granite city loyal will be damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He could go swimming with the fishes.
    Or hopefully sinking with the rocks

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Away end lower section

Pre - Few beers at home

Post - Try find a decent CHIPPER for some scampi and chips. Shame the tailend is no more.

Prediction - Through on penalties, Rooney hat-trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'm positive we'll win and I'm further hopeful the granite city loyal will be damaged.
    Yes that would be a good double whammy!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Its on Red TV pal. They launched some new platform for the red TV stream did you get an email about it? its actually not too bad once you get it going, it performs better than the team does that's for fkn sure but then again that is not hard to do.
    I actually switched it off puled the plug on it yesterday 10 mins in pal, i really cant be @rsed with this sh1t anymore.

Captain Pugwash has won the day
    I got an email about the new platform. I didn't get watching the game live yesterday - can anyone who did watch it live on RedTV tell me whether it's still working through VPN? If it doesn't I'll be cancelling my subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I got an email about the new platform. I didn't get watching the game live yesterday - can anyone who did watch it live on RedTV tell me whether it's still working through VPN? If it doesn't I'll be cancelling my subscription.
    Didn't appear any different other than it didn't work very well with my usual browser. I was a bit dubious about the VPN thing beforehand but was able to see how bad we really are.

My RedTV is still working via VPN.

Listening to McDiarmid & Shinie must be tough.
    Two apologists (I get that they have to be) but it’s cringeworthy listening to their cosy interviews with no tough questions ever asked.

If we can't beat this utter shiite Hearts team, there really is no hope for us.

Hearts are bottom of the league for a reason...we are clear favourites to beat them.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast