+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace v Wolves Matchday Thread

Crystal Palace v Wolves Matchday Thread

A nice long drive down to Selhurst Park this morning for our 2pm kick off. I actually thought Wolves showed some improvement on Thursday evening against Braga. We need to start converting the chances we create and cut out the mistakes at the back!

Match Preview Click Here

Working today so will miss the game. Good luck Wanderers, although I don't expect us to get much out of the game. Have a good day out anyway Gav.

Waited til the last second but I’ll take the 1-1 draw!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Waited til the last second but I’ll take the 1-1 draw!
    Me too, Jota off the mark hopefully his form will pick up now... and that’s me off the mark in the prediction league!

Tried to listen to somewhat biased (towards CP) commentary on BET365; certainly got the impression that we were worth at least a point.

I'll take it, especially since I predicated it! Sad though, that's just about where we are, can't beat the average teams and lose to the others. Doing a Burnley like last season I guess, just hope we scrape out of it like they did but it aint looking good.

I have only seen the highlights and to me we are not too far away from a decent win. Some good football played and unlucky to concede a goal like that. Team spirit looks good, and to once again get a last minute goal confirms that.

I notice in press reports, that some supposed supporters are calling for Nuno to be replaced. Are they brain dead! It is a fine line between success and failure, and we are a long way from melt down.

Abbo re "I notice in press reports, that some supposed supporters are calling for Nuno to be replaced."

There will always be people who look for gold at the end of a rainbow.

The most inappropriately described term in the English language ..... "Common sense"

I actually think our performances are improving and the only thing missing from the first half display was Wolves putting one of the chances in that came our way. I actually mentioned at half-time that knowing Wolves we will get punished for those chances and we did.

As with Everton away, Saiss, just like Boly picked up a needless second yellow card. But at least with Saiss' dismissal, it didn't result in a defeat. One thing to admire was we didn't give up and we got our reward with the Jota goal. Palace really should be kicking themselves though, Benteke could and should've killed the game off when he was in on goal!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Working today so will miss the game. Good luck Wanderers, although I don't expect us to get much out of the game. Have a good day out anyway Gav.
    I'm glad we got a point in the end, but a four hour nightmare drive home took it's toll on us that travelled by coach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)