+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot I agree one hundred percent John.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Guardian story Grist. It will be a pack of lies.
    Possibly it's a heavy pro remain publication after all .

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I would be horrified if someone called me a Nazi without foundation even if it was an argument I was winning. I really don't know if if I could control myself.
    there has been some poor moderating around this issue frog. i trust it was just because you haven't seen the posts question rather than turning blind eye.

I hope now these scandalous accusations will be dealt with by the mods.

It is actually a good indicator of how things have changed.

John H is of a generation when Universities were centres if free speech, as was the BBC

Now in the BBC you’ve got a lot of employees who were taken through Universities where thinking in a certain way is promoted so they produce programs in that vein.

Only speak up after they leave/ retire though don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    there has been some poor moderating around this issue frog. i trust it was just because you haven't seen the posts question rather than turning blind eye.

Doubt if frog will remember the last time this term was used so give him a break eh? The only person who is using it is you. Have you got a sermon or summat this afternoon. Perhaps one of the congregation will accuse you of being one and you can cast em into the pits of hell for all eternity.

Much more effective than a *******ing from the mods I would say.

Rather reminiscent of what your "like-minded friends" Kempo and Monty used to say... a lot... . How are they keeping these days?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 22-09-2019 at 06:55 PM.

A quick search of the forum shows that the word has been used mainly in O/T threads with a political focus, ones I tend not to read. Maybe we should just ban those types of thread and restore MM harmony around football and less contentious issues in life? But then again the moderators would be called, what's the word, it begins with N?

In fairness, the Mods allowed a poster to complain of "dirty pakis" on a thread last week, so I'm not sure the op can complain that free speech is too badly curbed. Not on here anyway. Seems pretty much a free for all so let's all just say what's in our hearts eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    In fairness, the Mods allowed a poster to complain of "dirty pakis" on a thread last week, so I'm not sure the op can complain that free speech is too badly curbed. Not on here anyway. Seems pretty much a free for all so let's all just say what's in our hearts eh?
    I am assuming the mods missed that one as I did.It might be a good idea for them to find it and remove it now though.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast