+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot I agree one hundred percent John.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Indees not . If not ok to label someone as a Nazi on here it is certainly not ok to label people as paki scumbags. I dunno how strict footymad is about this but it needs sorting asapm
    Roly, you keep having a pop at me disagreeing with the misuse and the general use of Nazi. I'm only saying it because you've brought it up a couple of times. This is my own personal view on the word.

These people were an ideal to eliminate millions of people and did so in concentration camp, open ditches and in the guise of hanging at the roadside. I have heard people being called Nazi when clearly they aren't and can't be.

If anyone wants to call me a Nazi or being a waffen SS officer then fair enough. I know that I am not, never will be and I have certainly never had the urge to become one. I have been called one on here by someone on several occasions but it's only when I have defended others that I have had the reference directed at me.

I hate the name Nazi and I hate the word nigger and all of the oter vile names that people call one and other when they're losing an orgument and if you look back at the context when it was written you'll find that It is now being taken out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Maybe IBS can tell us under which user names he was called a "Nazi"...
    There have been several cases of child abuse in the local area involving white non-muslim men which have been reported by local press and radio, but seem to have escaped the attention of the Millersmad "Child grooming trainspotters" crew, for some strange reason...
    Because unlike you we don’t want to defend them, Asian or otherwise

Do you grasp the scale of all this?

Or are you so brainwashed that it’s a natural reaction to defend Asian child groomers and rapists?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Roly, you keep having a pop at me disagreeing with the misuse and the general use of Nazi. I'm only saying it because you've brought it up a couple of times. This is my own personal view on the word.

These people were an ideal to eliminate millions of people and did so in concentration camp, open ditches and in the guise of hanging at the roadside. I have heard people being called Nazi when clearly they aren't and can't be.

If anyone wants to call me a Nazi or being a waffen SS officer then fair enough. I know that I am not, never will be and I have certainly never had the urge to become one. I have been called one on here by someone on several occasions but it's only when I have defended others that I have had the reference directed at me.

I hate the name Nazi and I hate the word nigger and all of the oter vile names that people call one and other when they're losing an orgument and if you look back at the context when it was written you'll find that It is now being taken out of context.
    Any reasonable person would agree that calling people Nazis is not on, unless of course they are actual Nazis.

I've had a quick search on here. I may have got it wrong but I can only find 12 threads started in the last 12 months which contain the word. One is this one; One refers to a demonstrator shouting the word at a Trump supporter; One refers to the Nazi party's dealings with art; One refers to a footballer giving a Nazi salute; One refers to a "parking nazi" (as an overzealous parking objector); One refers to Boris Johnson's Austrian heritage "where the Nazis enjoyed a modicum of success"out of order and stupid but it was posted by LBJ; One refers to Michal Szewczuk (who would probably happily admit to being an actual Nazi).
    That's 7 out of 12 - the others are buried in the interminable political bunfight threads. I couldn't be ar5ed to find them.

There's only really LBJ's BoJo comment that could be perhaps considered to be improper.

There are approximately 150 pages of threads over the last 12 months. That's about 3000 threads.
    Unless I am way off with my figures IBS's contention that the term is thrown about like confetti, and that the mods are not properly policing it, is his usual bollix. I suspect he knew that when posting.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Any reasonable person would agree that calling people Nazis is not on, unless of course they are actual Nazis.

I've had a quick search on here. I may have got it wrong but I can only find 12 threads started in the last 12 months which contain the word. One is this one; One refers to a demonstrator shouting the word at a Trump supporter; One refers to the Nazi party's dealings with art; One refers to a footballer giving a Nazi salute; One refers to a "parking nazi" (as an overzealous parking objector); One refers to Boris Johnson's Austrian heritage "where the Nazis enjoyed a modicum of success"out of order and stupid but it was posted by LBJ; One refers to Michal Szewczuk (who would probably happily admit to being an actual Nazi).
    That's 7 out of 12 - the others are buried in the interminable political bunfight threads. I couldn't be ar5ed to find them.

There's only really LBJ's BoJo comment that could be perhaps considered to be improper.

There are approximately 150 pages of threads over the last 12 months. That's about 3000 threads.
    Unless I am way off with my figures IBS's contention that the term is thrown about like confetti, and that the mods are not properly policing it, is his usual bollix. I suspect he knew that when posting.
    Aye he will have enjoyed the shyte he has stirred up on this thread then retreated into his hole sniggering.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Think you are barking up the wrong tree here Frog. I am not calling you a nazi or even suggesting it. My point is that stereotyping people without the full facts is wrong. Yes of course it is different to label someone as a nazi if they are not but it is not right to label someone as a scrounger when they may not be either.I agree being a nazi is a lot worse than being a scrounger but the argument still holds. What would you say if i labelled you as a scrounger you wouldn't be too pleased i wouldn't think. (Not that I am saying that you are by the way).

By the way I am glad you hate the word "nigger" and hope you would similarly hate the phrase "Paki scumbag" which someone has used on here. I hope you throw the book at the poster who used this term.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-09-2019 at 04:11 PM.

You miss the point Howdy I would be feckin angry. I may call them bas tards, scumbags, whatever but I would not call them paki scumbags because that is not relevant. I know a lot of Pakistanis and they would not dream of carrying out such atrocities as the ones you mention. The other point is are you saying if my daughter was to be raped etc as you have mentioned by a white bloke-which surprise, surprise has been known to happen- I should call him a white scumbag? Its not relevant is it? You are stereotyping a race by not condoning such language. It also feeds Islamophobes who want to blame all societies ill on Pakistanis. Come on you are an intelligent chap you know that is complete bollax.

Grist the problem I have with your comments is that it comes across to readers that pakistani grooming gangs are somehow worse than white grooming gangs. Why not acknowledge this as well? Surely anyone who rapes children is an evil Basta rd? And again it feeds Islamophobes who then are happy to balme Pakistanis for all of societies wickedness. I will say the same to you as Howdy. You are not stupid and you know this is not true statistically or owt else.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-09-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Hot news roly
    Pakistan is a country not a race

Roly, I think it's you who misses the point. When it comes to grooming gangs, a lot of senior politicians have had their say. The link I put above is a debate in the House of Commons about grooming.

If we were talking about *****phile rings, evidence suggests we would definitely be talking about White British Scum in the main. Doesn't point the finger at you or I, but they are scum, end of. I know what I'd have done to them, which I am sure wouldn't sit well with you. Evidence of grooming points to men of Pakistani Heritage are committing these evil acts.

I'd rather we process the evidence and draw conclusions that protect the young and vulnerable. if that points the finger because the finger needs pointing, so be it.

This might have been retracted but reads as pure common sense to me:

Home Secretary Sajid Javid has defended highlighting the ethnicity of some grooming gangs.

The home secretary faced criticism for a tweet earlier this year referring to "sick Asian *****philes".

But speaking on BBC Radio 4 Today, Mr Javid - who has Pakistani heritage - said that ignoring the ethnicity of abusers gives "oxygen" to extremists.

He said he wanted officials researching the causes of gang-based exploitation to leave "no stone unturned".

Asked by the British-Pakistani novelist Kamila Shamsie, who was guest-editing the Today programme, whether he was concerned that his comments may have fuelled hate crimes, he said he was "very much aware of the need for politicians to be careful with their language".

But he said: "When it comes to gang-based child exploitation it is self-evident to anyone who cares to look that if you look at all the recent high-profile cases there is a high proportion of men that have Pakistani heritage."

Grooming gangs have recently been convicted in Huddersfield, Oxford, and Rotherham.

Mr Javid said: "There could be - I'm not saying that there are - there could be some cultural reasons from the communities that these men came from that could lead to this kind of behaviour."

The home secretary has ordered research into the "characteristics and contexts" of gangs abusing children, arguing that ignoring issues such as ethnicity is more likely to fuel the far-right.

He said: "When I'm asking my officials to go away and do research to look into the causes of gang-based child exploitation, then I want them to leave no stone unturned and to look at everything.

"For me to rule something out just because it would be considered sensitive would be wrong.

"If I had ignored it, or been seen to ignore it, that is exactly what I think extremists would like to see in this country. It would give them oxygen and I refuse to do that."

Mr Javid was also asked about the decision to strip some offenders with dual citizenship of their British nationality and deport them to Pakistan, where there is no *** offenders' register and they may abuse more victims.

He said there was a "very high bar" on such decisions, which were usually only taken in cases of terrorism.

Mr Javid said: "I'm the British home secretary and my job is to protect the British public, to do what I think is right to protect the British public. That's my number one job."

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    See you're there again.

You appear more offended by an uneducated reference, than the actual crimes. You don't understand the anger at all. Stop kidding yourself. You can't expect every contributor to be squeaky clean and PC all the time. Not if you want an honest open debate.

Above I provided a quote from Baroness Cox, which was debated in the House of Commons and referenced a brief passage from the transcript. It's not a media report.

Likewise, in Rotherham, according to the Government’s own findings, abusers came largely from ​the Pakistani heritage community.

Here's the full transcript:

https://hansard.parliament.uk/lords/.../GroomingGangs

This is a sensitive and complex subject, which is important to raise on behalf of so many women and girls who have endured horrific crimes and who are still waiting to receive the support, protection and compensation they so desperately need. In Rotherham, hundreds of children were ***ually exploited between 1997 and 2013. Girls as young as 11 were raped by multiple attackers, trafficked to other towns and cities, and abducted and beaten. Some were doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, while others were threatened with guns, made to watch brutally violent rapes and warned they would “be next” if they told anyone.

Repeated calls have been made for the Government to provide sufficient resources to support victims and survivors. Yet still, in October last year, Rotherham Abuse Counselling Service had 260 people on its waiting list, with an average waiting time of seven months. Additional funding is clearly needed for children and young people’s services to meet the needs of victims. To quote Sarah Champion, MP for Rotherham:
    I'm not expecting a squeaky clean debate. I'm asking that people don't use racist language on my team's football board.

I'm a Dad of a 7 year old, my sadness of the enquiry into reading Wilson's account of her ordeal and it is a traumatic read. Heartbreaking. But I understand that this should not lead me to use racist language, even in a heated debate, because it is not crime committed by a whole race. Most rapists are not Muslim, but I would not call them white trash scumbag any more than you would. The race is not the issue - the scum bag is!

That isn't to bury the absolutely dreadful thing that so many people from one race were drawn to exploit children in this way, to ask questions why that happened and make sure that this doessn't happen again. It doesn't bury the fact that these girls were scandalously let down, and that worrying about negative race responses was a big contributory factor in why it went on as long as it did.

But that doesn't declare it open season for people to throw about racist language like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Hot news roly
    Pakistan is a country not a race
    Racism is also discrimination against Nationality as well as race.

So what point are you making about this?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast