+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot I agree one hundred percent John.

Ot I agree one hundred percent John.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...g-from-radio-4

Anyone surprised at all by his claims?

If he'd any balls he'd have spoken out whilst he was employed by the BBC .

Happy to take his pension though isn't he ?

Taxpayer's money at that .

Same with those who apparently knew what Saville was inside the BBC , Wogan was one of em I believe , came out when the shyte hit the fan and Saville was dead , never said owt whilst he was alive and working at the Beeb .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If he'd any balls he'd have spoken out whilst he was employed by the BBC .

Happy to take his pension though isn't he ?

Taxpayer's money at that .

Same with those who apparently knew what Saville was inside the BBC , Wogan was one of em I believe , came out when the shyte hit the fan and Saville was dead , never said owt whilst he was alive and working at the Beeb .
    Spot on Animal .

To some extent I agree animal,.

But like a typical liberal you have dodged and deflected the issue: bias at the beeb.

The fact that he did not speak out against the liberal bias while he was employed by them does not mean he is wrong about bias at the beeb.

Also anyone who criticises the liberal , multi culti, equality and diversity mafia, is liable to be sacked, sued, silenced or the victim of a twitter mob.

Just look at the hysterical liberals on here.

If you have concerns about immigration, you are labelled a nazi.

If you think family values are important, you are a nazi.

If you think transgender issues are overstated, exaggerated etc you are a nazi.

I think our soldiers who fought in the second world war , those who actually came face to face with real nazis, would pi ss themselves laughing at what the snowflake generation label as "nazi".

Nazi today is actually a term used by these spoilt self centred brats describe moderate conservatives.

How rediculous, if he had spoken up at the time the BBC would have fabricated a reason to sack him.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

I think our soldiers who fought in the second world war , those who actually came face to face with real nazis, would pi ss themselves laughing at what the snowflake generation label as "nazi".

Nazi today is actually a term used by these spoilt self centred brats describe moderate conservatives.
    I am not attacking you IBS it's just an observation on what you've written.

When I grew up the words that we couldn't say were many and now it seems that it's ok to call anyone anythng because the values, the fear and the meanings of those words have been accepted in our every day language.

When has it ever been ok to call anyone a Nazi?

To say that someone acted like a Nazi and describing the act with true representation to something those evil b@stards did is now the worst posible insult.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I am not attacking you IBS it's just an observation on what you've written.

When I grew up the words that we couldn't say were many and now it seems that it's ok to call anyone anythng because the values, the fear and the meanings of those words have been accepted in our every day language.

When has it ever been ok to call anyone a Nazi?

To say that someone acted like a Nazi and describing the act with true representation to something those evil b@stards did is now the worst posible insult.
    Frog I agree.

Many on this site throw the word "nazi" around like confetti.

Even labelling the Daily Mail "fascist" is pathetic and based on something that happened in the 1930's.

Most people who read the Daily Mail are not facist, the paper is not fascist. Tt is conservative and nothing more sinister than that.

Frog I agree.

Many on this site throw the word "nazi" around like confetti.

Even labelling the Daily Mail "fascist" is pathetic and based on something that happened in the 1930's.

Most people who read the Daily Mail are not facist, the paper is not fascist. Tt is conservative and nothing more sinister than that.

They only do it though when the argument is lost

But like a typical liberal you have dodged and deflected the issue: bias at the beeb.

The fact that he did not speak out against the liberal bias while he was employed by them does not mean he is wrong about bias at the beeb.

Also anyone who criticises the liberal , multi culti, equality and diversity mafia, is liable to be sacked, sued, silenced or the victim of a twitter mob.

I think any bias the beeb allegedly displays is simply a matter of opinion and views that accuse them of liberal favouritism probably do so because they don't share those opinions .

For what it's worth I find some of Radio 4's social programmes and debates very interesting many of which challenge what is perceived to be the norm .

I'm not an avid listener by any means but tend to switch on when doing the boring chores at home .

I've little time for folk such as Humphreys who play the game whilst employed and then once their big cheques cleared suddenly find a voice and sell it to the Daily Mail .

I love reading your posts on here IBS particularly at night when it cures my insomnia. A lot better than a hot chocolate I can tell you. You should take it up as a living and earn a few bob out of it...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast