+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Brucee is really here as "manager"

Why Brucee is really here as "manager"

Unfortunately in the present situation Bruce is just an ordainary guy doing an ordainary job at an ordainary club.

And it really hurts to say and accept that. But it will remain so as long as the Fat Slug is in charge.

The occaisional uplifting situation like the appointment of Rafa quickly to be let down by Fat Slug lying to and not backing Rafa just as historically the similar things happening to Kevin Keegan and it will go on and on until Ashley is forced out.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Unfortunately in the present situation Bruce is just an ordainary guy doing an ordainary job at an ordainary club.

And it really hurts to say and accept that. But it will remain so as long as the Fat Slug is in charge.

The occaisional uplifting situation like the appointment of Rafa quickly to be let down by Fat Slug lying to and not backing Rafa just as historically the similar things happening to Kevin Keegan and it will go on and on until Ashley is forced out.
    So very true.

Mediocrity is accepted.Ashley can do what he likes and you will still get 30-40000 through the gate.Bruce is here because he is a yes man.All this bollox about give him time,no we shouldnt.He isnt good enough.
    Name me another Premier League team that would employ Bruce.Not one.All this we have let in less goals and got more points than last season is bollox as well.It smacks of desperation.We are a club going down so get used to it as it isnt going to get better under Bruce,the same way as Ashley isnt going to sell as long as we are in the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Mediocrity is accepted.Ashley can do what he likes and you will still get 30-40000 through the gate.Bruce is here because he is a yes man.All this bollox about give him time,no we shouldnt.He isnt good enough.
    Name me another Premier League team that would employ Bruce.Not one.All this we have let in less goals and got more points than last season is bollox as well.It smacks of desperation.We are a club going down so get used to it as it isnt going to get better under Bruce,the same way as Ashley isnt going to sell as long as we are in the Premier League.
    It’s a dire situation where the majority of supporters are hoping we get relegated and hopefully not come straight back up

I can see the crowds dwindling to around 25k as the majority of true supporters have just about had enough

My mate has two season tickets and hasn’t been this season says it all really

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    It’s a dire situation where the majority of supporters are hoping we get relegated and hopefully not come straight back up

I can see the crowds dwindling to around 25k as the majority of true supporters have just about had enough

My mate has two season tickets and hasn’t been this season says it all really

That 25K crowd could tip the balance as far as Ashley is concerned, particularly in TV live games.

It would become a serious media topic as much as the game was as this club has always been accepted as one of the giants, attendance wise, irrespective of the poor performances and league positions.

Remember the omnipresent quote that "if you put out 11 monkeys out on the pitch with black and white shirts on you would still get a full house at St. Jame's park"

Wel now Ashley has disproved that and let it be "AT HIS OWN EXPENCE".

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    We are a club going down so get used to it.
    Oh I am used to it. In fact I knew what was coming when fatso promised Rafa "every penny the club generates" which was of course, a lie.

So back then I knew Rafa was away and Ashley would appoint a yes man leading to relegation.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)