+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamy

Lamy

Why wasn't he used yesterday.
    3 games on the bench so fit enough for at least 10/15 minutes run-out..

He'd have been a more natural replacement for Hastie rather than MacDonald but hey ho I ain't a coach so what do I know

I was hoping we would see Lamy yesterday and don't understand Warne's reluctance to use him.
    Yesterday he took off two players who have pace and replaced them with two players who don't have pace. I'd love to know what the thinking behind that was.

When we were 6-1 up against Bolton then surely that was the ideal moment?

But for some reason it didn’t happen.

Maybe Warne doesn’t want to show that they bought a lemon?

That's exactly what everyone was talking about when leaving the ground.
    Why have him on the bench if he's never coming on the pitch. He must be doing some good things in training to catch PW,s eye and get in the matchday squads

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I was hoping we would see Lamy yesterday and don't understand Warne's reluctance to use him.
    Yesterday he took off two players who have pace and replaced them with two players who don't have pace. I'd love to know what the thinking behind that was.
    Probably did it to settle for a point... although he must know that when he makes that type of substitution, we usually concede a goal in injury time. Doesn't seem to learn anything from previous matches.

Any players who are not fit enough to play shouldn't be on the bench. Makes you wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Probably did it to settle for a point... although he must know that when he makes that type of substitution, we usually concede a goal in injury time. Doesn't seem to learn anything from previous matches.

Any players who are not fit enough to play shouldn't be on the bench. Makes you wonder...
    Yes I had the thought he was settling for a point

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    When we were 6-1 up against Bolton then surely that was the ideal moment?

But for some reason it didn’t happen.

Maybe Warne doesn’t want to show that they bought a lemon?
    Might still not be 100% and don’t want to risk him, bench numbers?

If ok them definitely the Bolton game he should have had minutes

Maybe he’s just not good enough and is another warne dumpling that’s been brought in during warnes transfer window exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Maybe he’s just not good enough and is another warne dumpling that’s been brought in during warnes transfer window exploits.
    A bit harsh, but to be honest it is starting to look that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast