+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T get to work idle sods

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Many brainwashed ex-squaddies will always see foreigners, protesters, hippies etc as THE ENEMY though. long after they have left military service. Several of 'em on this site... That brainwashing is being paid for by the public too!
    Mike why you taking it serious? Chill out

Many brainwashed ex-squaddies will always see foreigners, protesters, hippies etc as THE ENEMY though. long after they have left military service. Several of 'em on this site... That brainwashing is being paid for by the public too!
    100% wrong Mike.
    I’m an ex squaddie and I take everything on face value. If people are ok with me I’m ok with them.
    I wouldn’t want to get into a political debate on here however you seem to be only interested in the view of yourself and like minded people and anyone who disagrees is a racist or a bigot.

Your comments are unfounded and inaccurate the same things you accuse others of.

. What a load of *******s.

WOW! Mike you can't mean that?

But if you do then reflect on what the difference is inbetween working in the forces and defending the countries interest and doing nothing and taking money from the state and not contributing.

This is the same type of unfounded stereotyping you have accused Crash of.

You’ve just made similar made up assumptions that he did.

Aren't you a benefit scrounger OAP yourself these days? Also you may have forgotten that a lot of people don't work on Sunday anyway, so they probably aren't taking a day off. Just saying...
    Must be a bank holiday today then cos they're still tenting.
    Just saying. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    WOW! Mike you can't mean that?

But if you do then reflect on what the difference is inbetween working in the forces and defending the countries interest and doing nothing and taking money from the state and not contributing.
    Some may argue who do the armed forces really protect in this country. Is it ordinary people or the rich and powerful when you consider the shyte way ex force members are treated when they come out of them.

There is no way I would expect my kids or grand kids to fight in wars to protect the privileges of the rich classes in this country. I would object to them being used as cannon fodder for that purpose.

I recognise that the fight against nazism (There i used that word!) was necessary as I still believe today but the first world war was totally needless. Millions of people died on both sides for nothing. A shameful period in human history.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-09-2019 at 10:50 AM.

That’s not what Mike said Roly.
    He’s put us all into a bracket without any evidence to back this up.
    Oh and I didn’t fight for the rich classes as you put it I fought for everyone.
    I’m gonna stop replying on this topic Roly but to me you are just like Mike.

I'm actually on your side Yak. Do you think ex squaddies are fairly treated after they leave the forces? Do you think the Falklands war was necessary? Can you tell me why? Just interested in your opinion.

Don't be offended by the way a lot of people are pacifists and hate war which is not a crime. War should only be a very last resort.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-09-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Thats a very poor post and not thought through Mike, may be worth deleting it and forgetting you wrote it

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast