+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T get to work idle sods

Plus I'm glad it has been pissing down

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I don't think there are many respectable people who would suggest that a certain group of people are benefit scroungers without any kind of evidence do you?
    I take your point and I suppose it's all down to context. I don't recall Crash ever calling the same behaviour into question when it happens around the fields and lanes of Silverstone every July.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I take your point and I suppose it's all down to context. I don't recall Crash ever calling the same behaviour into question when it happens around the fields and lanes of Silverstone every July.
    No a very good point cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We all get benefits in one form or another?

That’s a bit broad brush, but has an element of truth.

The essential difference though is some folks obtaining benefits have never worked nor have any interest in working.

That’s how they find the time to regularly go on protests.
    Some folks? At least that is a step in the right direction. There are scroungers at all levels of society from top to bottom. If you and the likes of crash were to admit that your arguments would be more reasonable. The stuff you put on here makes readers think you are blaming the poor for all societies ills which is plainly nonsense.

Some folks? At least that is a step in the right direction. There are scroungers at all levels of society from top to bottom. If you and the likes of crash were to admit that your arguments would be more reasonable. The stuff you put on here makes readers think you are blaming the poor for all societies ills which is plainly nonsense.
    Nobody is blaming the poor, the poor were never mentioned.

The bone idle is a different thing.

Ffs should have run them over

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    What . Nazi benefit scroungers.
    Worse than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ffs should have run them over
    Agreed.

I couldn’t stand to stay in a caravan for a weekend but each to their own.
    I think sub cultures like this enrich Britain.
    In a time where ****agers are stabbing each other and gangs of men are systematically raping children and referees allow water breaks five minutes from time. Who gives a feck about a few hippies enjoying their selves. Who are they hurting?

I also live in kimberworth. I don’t need to go to humberside to see dozens of benefit scroungers. The ones round here have Sky dishes and caravans.
    Last edited by Scum-Triumphant; 23-09-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Note for frog. This sort of unfounded comment is just as punishable as calling someone a nazi in my eyes.
    I went to a small village called Oradour sur Glane the other day. It has a visitors centre ther that explains what happens in as much detail as possible with what they found in the remains.

over 100 Nazi SS troups from Germany and the Alsace (French) went to this village one evening to set an example in revenge to the capture of an SS officer.

The rounded up everyone and seperated the men from the women and children. The men were executed in three places in the village and burnt whilst the women and children were locked in the church. Whilst in the church the SS opened firs through the windows and then set fire to the church along with the rest of the village.
    The next day the Nasi SS troups came back and burried the bodies which meant that when the discovery of the masicre was made there was no way of identifying the bodies which numbered over 600.

Nazis did this type of thing and no comparison can be made to scroungers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I couldn’t stand to stay in a caravan for a weekend but each to their own.
    I think sub cultures like this enrich Britain.
    In a time where ****agers are stabbing each other and gangs of men are systematically raping children and referees allow water breaks five minutes from time. Who gives a feck about a few hippies enjoying their selves. Who are they hurting?

I also live in kimberworth. I don’t need to go to humberside to see dozens of benefit scroungers. The ones round here have Sky dishes and caravans.
    Many brainwashed ex-squaddies will always see foreigners, protesters, hippies etc as THE ENEMY though. long after they have left military service. Several of 'em on this site... That brainwashing is being paid for by the public too!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 23-09-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast