+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: O/T get to work idle sods

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yak, great write up well done for serving your country. You’re also right about the young generation of today. They need some discipline and guidance. National Service would massively help towards knife crime and make real men of today’s youth. The Army are doing a large recruitment drive on TV of late so the finances must be in place already to pay them.

Bring it back I say for all 17-21 year olds...for men and women!
    They are not having any of my 17-21 year olds Brin not that I have any now! So what you are saying is you take a knife off em and give em a gun instead? Nice one...why not give the youth proper jobs which pay well and give em hope for the future instead?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-09-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Actually Roly no I’m not.
    I think you would like to think that but I and others in the forces deserve more credit than your giving me. We did what we did cause we wanted to.
    I wouldn’t trust any politician they are all liars and that’s why I don’t join in the political threads.
    It’s a brotherhood a bond that we shared.
    Actually the Marines have an arrogance about them they have to. We were and they still are the Elite.
    It’s drilled into you every day the elite at everything we do.
    Even now everything I do I have to be the best at.
    You couldn’t have got me more wrong tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    They are not having any of my 17-21 year olds Brin not that I have any now! So what you are saying is you take a knife off em and give em a gun instead? Nice one...
    Yes but to be used when situations ask for it to be used, highly trained and not used to chase some kid down a street to knife him to death because he’d accidentally strayed into a different post code by turning left instead of right.

Yes but to be used when situations ask for it to be used, highly trained and not used to chase some kid down a street to knife him to death because he’d accidentally strayed into a different post code by turning left instead of right.

Being in the forces is a respectable and ‘proper’ job with life skills.

Yak, great write up well done for serving your country. You’re also right about the young generation of today. They need some discipline and guidance. National Service would massively help towards knife crime and make real men of today’s youth. The Army are doing a large recruitment drive on TV of late so the finances must be in place already to pay them.

Bring it back I say for all 17-21 year olds...for men and women!
    There's only one way to get out, and that's to get some in!

I've legally carried slr. Smg. 9mm
    I'm normal.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You've been off the radar recently me owd mucker. Have a look at the history of the falkland islands Mr Logic. Sounds like a few countries could lay a claim to it but I understand you have probably got a bit hot under the collar for having a go at your old pal Maggie.

Glad you hang on to my every word though. I am flattered.
    It's more that I don't like you talking offensive cobblers, Roly.

Hitler claimed historical grounds for his annexation of various territories up to and including his invasion of Poland, so maybe you think that was okay too?

Are you seriously saying that the Falkland Islanders should have been left to the tender ministrations of Galtieri and his cronies?

That's good yak in my eyes so then I think why do you go along with their crazy ideas? For me you can still aspire to be the best at whatever you are doing without being involved in armed conflict? Personally I abhor violence. I just don't see the need for it.I wouldnt want to physically harm owt let alone people. How can that be a bad thing to say?

Roly.
    No offence but I get the impression you are going to keep going with Yak until you get the answer you want?
    I think he’s been very restrained with you tbh.

I can tell you he’s a very disciplined person because of his background. He shows respect to everyone and expects it back.
    He chose a different life to you and I think what Mike put and the way you are describing him is patronising imo.

He is correct though you have got him totally wrong he is nothing like you have said.
    I should know I used to bully him in junior school 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    It's more that I don't like you talking offensive cobblers, Roly.

Hitler claimed historical grounds for his annexation of various territories up to and including his invasion of Poland, so maybe you think that was okay too?

Are you seriously saying that the Falkland Islanders should have been left to the tender ministrations of Galtieri and his cronies?
    All I can say is nice timing by Thatcher...strange one that...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast