+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rams vs Birmingham

Red face Rams vs Birmingham

Really need to win this one and get things rolling again....after several tough matches hopefully this is where we can start to settle!

3-1 Rams win for me

Hope you’re right Rich. Brum are one of those sides that, for some inexplicable reason, we always seem to do better against at their place.
    I sense another draw but 3-1 would be as welcome as it is overdue.

2-1

The winning run starts here, Rams 4-1 Peaky Blinders

Well Brum have scored 7 goals and got 13points so whatever we do don't go a goal down But with our defending of crosses i can see Jutkiewicz getting his usual goal against us But with no confidence i will take a 2- 1 in
    Last edited by mistaram; 24-09-2019 at 08:14 AM.

1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    1-3
    Blimey...somebody hide OTR’s razor blades.

After the events of Tuesday night I fear OTR may be right!

Won't miss Bennett but Keogh and Lawrence out will make this hard. If Cocu has some tactical creativity then now is the time to show it.

1-1

Well that was a turn up.
    Sounds like they showed a bit of bottle in adversity anyway and at least the week ended better than it began.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Well that was a turn up.
    Sounds like they showed a bit of bottle in adversity anyway and at least the week ended better than it began.
    RA that made the week a little better Not what you would call convincing ,but when you consider half that team have hardly played any football this season Also a makeshift back four plus our dodgy keeper did ok My Motm goes to Paterson never ever doubted his skill but he put a good shift in today Wonder we're Dcfcarmy is oh forgot we won

Important win, and Martin maybe cementing his place in the 1st 11

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Important win, and Martin maybe cementing his place in the 1st 11
    Marriott has a goal-poachers instinct, Waghorn has strength and aggression but Martin adds intelligence and great technical skill

Marriott, Waggy, Martin is it possible to play all 3?

Anyone know when Wisdom is back.

Played 90 for the U23s against Monaco midweek so he's not far off being available for the 1st team. However, IMO, he'd be behind Bogle at right back and possibly even behind Max Lowe...... unless he came in as part of a back 3.

I just thought he'd be really handy on the bench. Bogle and Lowe to start for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Anyone know when Wisdom is back.
    MoP I watched Wisdom in the week He did ok as expected a little rusty ,but stuck at it and got better as the game progressed If his injury is finally sorted and behind him we may see the player we had on loan ,because we've had nothing out of him since we signed him permanent

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MoP I watched Wisdom in the week He did ok as expected a little rusty ,but stuck at it and got better as the game progressed If his injury is finally sorted and behind him we may see the player we had on loan ,because we've had nothing out of him since we signed him permanent
    I've never rated Wisdom in the fullback position, ironically the best game he had at fullback was when he had to play at left back. However I do believe he could play right side of a back 3 with Davies and Forsyth, allowing Bogle and Lowe/Malone more freedom to get forward and allowing us to play 2 central strikers.