+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Labour’s 32 Hour Working Week.

Labour’s 32 Hour Working Week.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I’m not tripling my working week!!

Presumably this is to bring families closer together by having more leisure time, the cost of living being conveniently ignored along with the increased costs to employers to staff the leisure businesses as their own will want the same.

Corbyn and his cronies will promise anything until they get in. The next thing will be free smack for addicts along with the free prescriptions and free university places. God help us all if that lot ever get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Corbyn and his cronies will promise anything until they get in. The next thing will be free smack for addicts along with the free prescriptions and free university places. God help us all if that lot ever get elected.

The tosser Corbyn has already offered free uni places but he forgot to calculate where the revenue was coming from. Another bright idea is to abolish private schools - really! Yes take away any tax free loop hole or charity status but do you blame anyone with money actually wanting a better education for their kids - 35 kids v 16 kids and more selective.

Perhaps had someone in Labour grasped the nettle - take away tax loophole/charity status yes but compete with many private schools by vastly reducing class sizes and bringing back the state grammar schools where some f uckwit decided to abolish 95% of them. The remaining 5% ( and one near me ) gets grief from so many liberals - creaming off the bright kids and making other schools worse " they say". Utter bollox and jealousy! What next professional football academies not being selective and letting in kids that can hardly kick the ball! Life is competitive and selective whether people want to hear it or not! Universities are selective which is why there are top unis where you need super grades or other unis ( mets ) still decent but take lower grades and less fussy about selection.

I would love to eat in posh restaurants regularly but hey, I can't afford it. I don't begrudge anybody if they work hard whether it's posh restaurants, six flash cars, big house, private school, corporate hospitality. What I do begrudge are fat cat directors who cream off bonuses whilst, the company is doing ****e like Thomas Cook, or idiot pundits like Roy Keene, Jug Ears Linekar and Ian Wright etc who are paid stupid money which they don't deserve.
    Last edited by baggieal; 23-09-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The tosser Corbyn has already offered free uni places but he forgot to calculate where the revenue was coming from. Another bright idea is to abolish private schools - really! Yes take away any tax free loop hole or charity status but do you blame anyone with money actually wanting a better education for their kids - 35 kids v 16 kids and more selective.

Perhaps had someone in Labour grasped the nettle - take away tax loophole/charity status yes but compete with many private schools by vastly reducing class sizes and bringing back the state grammar schools where some f uckwit decided to abolish 95% of them. The remaining 5% ( and one near me ) gets grief from so many liberals - creaming off the bright kids and making other schools worse " they say". Utter bollox and jealousy - why should bright kids be mixed with kids who don't want to achieve or are not naturally gifted. What next professional football academies not being selective and letting in kids that can hardly kick the ball!

I would love to eat in posh restaurants regularly but hey, I can't afford it. I don't begrudge anybody if they work hard whether it's posh restaurants, six cards, big house, private school, corporate hospitality. What I do begrudge are fat cat directors who cream off bonuses whilst, the company is doing ****e like Thomas Cook, or idiot pundits like Roy Keene, Jug Ears Linekar and Ian Wright etc who are paid stupid money who don't deserve it.
    talking of Thomas cook al just read that the head of t cook payed himself 8.1 mil ,this is why in my opinion the government refused to bail the fat cat bast adds out.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    talking of Thomas cook al just read that the head of t cook payed himself 8.1 mil ,this is why in my opinion the government refused to bail the fat cat bast adds out.

It will be 100%! Boris also made a statement saying directors should be accountable and too bloody right! Had an electrician or bricklayer had a failed business, then an Insolvency Practitioner would be licking his lips at the prospect of taking away their family house.

Sorry says the Thomas Cook CEO - c unt! Sorry should be paying back all the millions of bonuses creamed off for piss poor management which has been going on there for years! **** all to do with Brexit but it's called - NOT CHANGING WITH THE TIMES!

Don’t forget free prescriptions for England , the money tree must be in full bloom this year , everybody seems to be giving stuff away , must agree with you also about eating out etc.. if you can’t afford it every should cut there cloth to suit .

Boris couldn’t afford to s hag that model , luckily he found a few quid tucked behind the city hall sofa .

COYB

I have every confidence that Labour would reduce the average working week after taking power (shudder) as a good number of the Nations workers will be on strike within a few months!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb072 View Post
    Don’t forget free prescriptions for England , the money tree must be in full bloom this year , everybody seems to be giving stuff away , must agree with you also about eating out etc.. if you can’t afford it every should cut there cloth to suit .

Boris couldn’t afford to s hag that model , luckily he found a few quid tucked behind the city hall sofa .

COYB

Diane Abbott says you get a free ride with Labour and Corbyn went for it! Not outdoing the couple Sally had a taste of the forbidden too when John the little biased runt was too busy trying to stitch up Leave/Brexit. Boredom will set in from 1st Nov so sneaky walks and nights out with friends😭

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)