+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greta Thunberg

Greta Thunberg

What a sour faced little misery.

I almost hope we burn to a crisp just to spite her.

Have a MacDonald’s and a spray tan Greta.....you only live once!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What a sour faced little misery.

I almost hope we burn to a crisp just to spite her.

Have a MacDonald’s and a spray tan Greta.....you only live once!

Seemed like a puppet for the parents views as all too rehearsed to me. Personality personality and personality turns heads and not a sour faced dour cabbage!

These eco loons worship her like she's the second coming. She is the leader of a death cult with Harry and Meghan as acolytes who bang on about mental health issues but appear not to give a fig about this kids head.

That would show her

I think we might drown rather than burn , but still very amusing mick .

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    These eco loons worship her like she's the second coming. She is the leader of a death cult with Harry and Meghan as acolytes who bang on about mental health issues but appear not to give a fig about this kids head.

Is she addressed as ‘ they ‘ too?

Very much doubt she'd thank me for it but I feel quite sorry for the kid.

She's passionate about what she believes and that's a good thing.

She's also appears to be totally obsessed which isn't.

Genuinely hope her parents know when to give her a break.

I also hope she doesn't break down under the attention of the media gaze.

Whatever people think of her stance she deserves better than that.

I believe she has aspergers. This accounts for the obsession with the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb072 View Post
    I believe she has aspergers. This accounts for the obsession with the subject.
    She has, which makes her more vulnerable to the pressures of social engagement especially in rarefied circumstances.

The kid's under a lot of pressure and I hope for her sake she doesn't become overwhelmed by everyone's attentions.

Unless your living in the woods,walking around naked or wearing a grass skirt and hunting for your food with a home made spear then you’re part of the eco problem.

If you breath and you take a sh it you’re part of the eco problem.

If you’re using a microphone like she was today you’re part of the problem.

If youre an eco Nazi and want to save the planet then shut the f u c k up and kill yourself and request to not be cremated but simply be buried in a hole in your own garden!

EVERY climate change “activist” is a hypocrite.......we are all using up the planet,a planet that will naturally end anyway in the future.

I wonder if she mentally tortures herself every time she f a r t s or pulls on a new piece of clothing or used her lithium battery powered mobile phone to do a Tweet.

One massive,sour faced hypocrite!
    Last edited by mickd1961; 23-09-2019 at 10:20 PM.

This 16 year old girl is only passionate about the planet cause she is informed about the facts and you lot are festering in your old dinosaur thinking.
    You are stifled by your inability to see the signs out there......So...she has Asperger...what are your excuses for not seeing whats going on....?
    Since when does how a person look.....depends on weather they are delivering some truth or not?
    Is our society so sterile now that you have to look beautiful and ***y to be listened too?
    An old friend, long since dead...once told me..."When you grow old...dont grow bitter"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)