+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Judges are Remainers

Supreme Court Judges are Remainers

So obvious the title says it all!

This country is an absolute shambles

Boris is a gonner now. Looks like the people who voted for brexit will have to vote for Farage in the next election.
    I for one will never vote again if brexit is revoked or watered down to the extreme.

How can you be guilty of something there is no time limit set for in law?

Absolutely ridiculous.

It's got to be said it was a heck of a long prorogation.

Apparently the average time to write a queens speech is 4 days , so 5 weeks does seem excessive, maybe he was looking to see if Mrs May had left some cash around at number 10 so he could visit his “model” “friend” .

COYB

Having just seen the smug bunch outside court celebrating their win, I see they're saying a coalition government should be formed. I'm at the point now where I'm thinking; You know something, all you folks who've blocked Brexit every which way and insist the government has to fall, maybe you deserve a coalition of Lucas, Blackford, Corbyn, McDonnell, Swinson etc so there you go, get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb072 View Post
    Apparently the average time to write a queens speech is 4 days , so 5 weeks does seem excessive, maybe he was looking to see if Mrs May had left some cash around at number 10 so he could visit his “model” “friend” .

COYB

What politicians do in their own time is their own business and should not even be reported!

Our country is now at its lowest ebb. It's disgusting how these Remainers can even use the word 'democracy' when they have completely ignored it since 2016. They talk about respecting democracy and the rule of law; they haven't got the remotest idea of what this means.Think about it; this will now mean that any decision made in parliament can be referred to the courts if certain parties don't agree with it. What a mess!

Corbyn and the Labour Party were rejoicing as if they had won a General Election and that just 'ain't going to happen. What Corbyn
    should do now is call for a vote of 'No Confidence' in Boris and call for a General Election. Problem is that he hasn't got the guts to do this as the country are fairer and have sounder judgement than parliamentarians. Let's face it, if we did have another referendum and we still voted to leave Remainers wouldn't accept it.

I’m not sure I agree 100% with that al , they are public figures and that means they wave a certain amount of privacy away with that office , I’d agree with not reporting of illness and maybe family issues i.e. an ill mother etc... but I think this issue has a certain amount of public interest, also isn’t he being investigated for the potential use of public funds to have his way with this lady ? If this is the case he’s deep in the mire . Time will tell .

It’s not all bad news for leavers today , I see leave.org (or something like that) have been found not to have breached any election laws , ref funding,

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb072 View Post
    I’m not sure I agree 100% with that al , they are public figures and that means they wave a certain amount of privacy away with that office , I’d agree with not reporting of illness and maybe family issues i.e. an ill mother etc... but I think this issue has a certain amount of public interest, also isn’t he being investigated for the potential use of public funds to have his way with this lady ? If this is the case he’s deep in the mire . Time will tell .

It’s not all bad news for leavers today , I see leave.org (or something like that) have been found not to have breached any election laws , ref funding,

COYB

Reporting a tiff with his girlfriend by a clear remainer - that’s not news! If the model story were to be true - at least he’s got good taste unlike Corbyn who had Mrs Abbott’s legs over his back😦

If you really want scandal perhaps the tabloids should start on the Royals - Andrew springs to
    mind😭

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)