+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Judges are Remainers

That’s a good point al , corbyn must have been lashed up to do that thing , , I’d also agree about the tiff he had with his gf , I’ve seen many rows between partners and I’ve never felt I needed to record it .

The royals, that would be a can of worms to open

COYB

This might be slightly off topic but given the profile of this case, in comparison the fact that Blair lied to Parliament with his dodgy dossier etc to get us in to an illegal war just because Bush wanted him to seems almost minor. Strange how no one put Blair in the dock for all those lost lives yet so many are rubbing their hands with glee at Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    This might be slightly off topic but given the profile of this case, in comparison the fact that Blair lied to Parliament with his dodgy dossier etc to get us in to an illegal war just because Bush wanted him to seems almost minor. Strange how no one put Blair in the dock for all those lost lives yet so many are rubbing their hands with glee at Boris.

Bang on there Stripes - perhaps bring married to a top leftie Judge helped him. Major asking for an apology - biggest spineless hypocrite going and was ****in useless too!!!

Shouldn't Parliament now be taken to court for lying to the general public? They stated that they would abide by the result of the refurendum and would implement that result. Shouldn't Tony Blair be taken to court for taking us to war on a pretext of lies? Shouldn't John Major be taken to court for suspending parliament to avoid awkward questions over the cash for questions scandal? I think you get my drift.

It is the result that I expected. The ‘establishment’ are all against Brexit, and the courts are part of that establishment. I have not been a big fan of Boris, he has always come across as a buffoon, and I believe that remaining in the EU is probably best for our economy. However, this is not the way it should be done. Boris is the only one (apart from Farage) who is trying to effect the result of the referendum, it may be primarily to further his ambitions of being PM but nobody else has a specific plan to do anything. Another referendum with the choice of a deal of some sorts ( which will tie us to the EU to some degree) or Remain, is not really a choice at all; any referendum should be leave, no deal, or remain. Anything else is an affront to our democracy. The damage already done to this country has been immense and this latest episode just makes matters worse. Shame on our legal and parliamentary systems.

You know? You get to a point where you don’t give two flukes about this country anymore. I can’t apologise enough to our war veterans that fought for shambles of a nation that we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    You know? You get to a point where you don’t give two flukes about this country anymore. I can’t apologise enough to our war veterans that fought for shambles of a nation that we are now.

Even many remainers are starting to turn now as politics in this country is corrupt!!! If this all ends with riots who would be surprised!

It was so obvious those Judges would come back with the unlawful ruling - just as obvious as Bercow doing everything in his power to further damage Brexit/leave before he goes back to his cousin shagging Mrs on the 31 October!

The attorney general may have given unhelpful advice to the Government....

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What politicians do in their own time is their own business and should not even be reported!
    to fu#king true al.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    It is the result that I expected. The ‘establishment’ are all against Brexit, and the courts are part of that establishment. I have not been a big fan of Boris, he has always come across as a buffoon, and I believe that remaining in the EU is probably best for our economy. However, this is not the way it should be done. Boris is the only one (apart from Farage) who is trying to effect the result of the referendum, it may be primarily to further his ambitions of being PM but nobody else has a specific plan to do anything. Another referendum with the choice of a deal of some sorts ( which will tie us to the EU to some degree) or Remain, is not really a choice at all; any referendum should be leave, no deal, or remain. Anything else is an affront to our democracy. The damage already done to this country has been immense and this latest episode just makes matters worse. Shame on our legal and parliamentary systems.
    The fact is that Mrs Miller has been so easily allowed to submit her case, whilst Robin Tilbrook's appeal is still stuck somewhere in the system from June. This man and his legal team are convinced that May exceeded her powers by extending to 31 October, and that legally, we therefore left on 31 March. Not a mention of this case in any media. Why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)