+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

Crikey sinkov you will not less this drop will you? For the ump****th time I oppose anti-Semitism or any other form of racial, cultural or ethnic discrimination.

That's just the way us Trotskyites roll. The greatest tragedy of the 20th century and possibly throughout the annals of history was the Holocaust.

I simply hate the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians and oddly enough so do a lot of Jews. Read it up, you might be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    B T : ......''but for the life in me I cannot understand how you guys and the Palestinians will not accept a Two State solution.

We have to look into the history of this part of the world .There have always been massacres in the Middle East. (You gave us the massacre of Sabra and Shatila last week,about 460 to 3500 killed,by a Christian Phalangists party). Looking at the map
    you could think yes, that area could be Palestine and west of that Israel? Israel will agree to borders (our state v's their state),but it wants secure and recognised borders!

The West Bank and Gaza Strip are disputed territories whose status can only be determined through negotiations. Occupied territories are territories captured in war from an established and recognised sovereign. As the West Bank and Gaza Strip were not under the legitimate and recognised sovereignty of any state prior to the Six Day War, they should not be considered occupied territories.

The people of Israel have ancient ties to the territories, as well as a continuous centuries-old presence there. These areas were the cradle of Jewish civilisation. Israel has rights in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, rights that the Palestinians deliberately disregard.

Despite persistent claims by the Palestinians and their supporters, occupation is not, in and of itself, illegal. It does not violate international law. Political motivations lie behind the claim that Israel's presence in the territories is illegal. Israel's presence in the territories is not illegal. ( cont)
    WTF... there are an unlimited supply of these type of images. It makes me sick to my stomach.

The IDF are replicated Nazi thugs, nothing more and nothing less...

Attachment 14064

Latest Palestinian Blood Libel: The Case Of The Thirsty Old Woman !!!!

First, the photo of the soldier giving the old woman water before he shoots her.(???)
    The soldier is a radio operator. We can tell because there’s an antenna on his back

That the man is an officer. In the IDF, field officers carry radios. Also, he’s not armed with an M16A2. His weapon is an X95 Micro Tavor assault rifle

The officer therefore had to have shot the woman in the head with his rifle, since he had no other firearm.

Although the bullet of the X95 is only 5.56mm, it causes horrendous damage because it’s designed to tumble and fragment inside the body of the enemy. Ahmad Qdeh says that the officer shot the old woman in the head from a distance of one meter (3.3 feet).

Ahmad Qdeh knows absolutely nothing about weaponry. He said that the Israeli officer “watched as she bled to death
    If she were shot with an X95 from a distance of one meter, her head would’ve looked like a smashed watermellon

Her death would’ve been instantaneous, because her entire brain would’ve been blown out of her skull. Not only that, the Israeli officer would’ve been splattered with blood, brain matter, eyeballs, and teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Crikey sinkov you will not less this drop will you? For the ump****th time I oppose anti-Semitism or any other form of racial, cultural or ethnic discrimination.
    That's just the way us Trotskyites roll. The greatest tragedy of the 20th century and possibly throughout the annals of history was the Holocaust. I simply hate the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians and oddly enough so do a lot of Jews. Read it up, you might be surprised.
    You're right BT, I won't be letting this drop. Like you I detest anti-Semitism and I'll point it out every time I get the slightest whiff of it. And it's not just a whiff of anti-Semitism emanating from the Labour Party, it's an overpowering stench. They're hiding in your party BT, these anti-semites, hiding behind anti-Israeli, and anti-Zionist sentiments, you can close your eyes to it, hold a handkerchief over your nose if you want, but I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're right BT, I won't be letting this drop. Like you I detest anti-Semitism and I'll point it out every time I get the slightest whiff of it. And it's not just a whiff of anti-Semitism emanating from the Labour Party, it's an overpowering stench. They're hiding in your party BT, these anti-semites, hiding behind anti-Israeli, and anti-Zionist sentiments, you can close your eyes to it, hold a handkerchief over your nose if you want, but I won't.
    I think you have fallen into the carefully laid IHRA trap sinkov. You confuse anti-Semitism with anti-Zionism and conflate any criticism of Israel into anti-Semitism. That's exactly the way the IHRA wants you to roll.

I have no time for any sort of discrimination whatsoever and have never quite been able to rationalise how one member of the human race can be classed as superior to another. Israel is an apartheid State, does that view make me anti-Semitic or just an observer of the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think you have fallen into the carefully laid IHRA trap sinkov. You confuse anti-Semitism with anti-Zionism and conflate any criticism of Israel into anti-Semitism. That's exactly the way the IHRA wants you to roll.

I have no time for any sort of discrimination whatsoever and have never quite been able to rationalise how one member of the human race can be classed as superior to another. Israel is an apartheid State, does that view make me anti-Semitic or just an observer of the truth?
    I've just had to look up IHRA, not a body I'm really aware of BT so I'm blissfully unaware of any traps they set, or propaganda they put out, or lines to take, or anything at all really, whatever views and opinions I have are not influenced by IHRA, they can't be, until an hour ago I didn't even know they existed.

I just keep my eyes and ears open, anti-semites don't advertise it on their T shirts, no one would claim to be anti-Semitic, no political party would own up to tolerating it, but it's out there, it exists, but it hides, and where better to hide it than behind anti-Zionism or claiming to be anti-Israel ?

This is the sort of thing I tend to pick up on, Normal Lebrecht in the Spectator, his book The Song of Names is currently being filmed.

"While the film was shooting last year in London, Budapest and Treblinka, I was writing a book, Genius and Anxiety, against a rising tide of anti-Semitism. In Paris, a Holocaust survivor was found tortured to death. Jewish men were beaten up on the streets of Berlin and Warsaw. A synagogue was machine-gunned in Pittsburgh. Attacks against Jews rose 74 per cent in France, 57 per cent in the US and 37 per cent in the UK. The British Labour party became a haven for Jew-baiters. Some friends talked of emigration. The oldest hatred was back in our faces."

And,

"As I reached the final chapters, anti-Semitism intruded. Born in London after the second world war, I have lived my life as a Jew without hindrance, leaving work early on winter Fridays for the Sabbath rest and never encountering ugly prejudice. Now I heard anti-Semitism forming a normal part of daily discourse, a mainstream political party held hostage by haters, and friends packing up for emigration."

That's how a Jewish person feels about it BT, I don't care about internal Labour Party Politics, if that's how it feels to be Jewish in the UK today, then I'm with him.
    Last edited by sinkov; 08-10-2019 at 04:05 PM.

I said last week sinkov I was shocked to see security men outside a Jewish Centre in Prestwich. Where is the sense of outrage from our Home Secretary?
    I don't care about political persuasion relational to racism, but I do care very much about protecting our minorities and vulnerable citizens.
    "If that's really how a Jewish person feels about it sinkov, I don't care about internal Labour Party Politics either. If that's how it truly feels to be Jewish in the UK today, then I'm with both of you!"

Nick Robinson see it as well BT.

"Broadcaster Nick Robinson has warned that “MPs are being driven out of their political homes for being Jewish” and issued a scathing condemnation of suspended Labour MP Chris Williamson. The BBC Today programme presenter delivered his uncompromising message in a keynote speech at the Holocaust Educational Trust’s (HET) annual dinner at the Guildhall on Monday evening.
    Referring to Williamson, the Derby North MP suspended in February after claiming Labour had been “too apologetic” over antisemitism, Robinson said: “Chris Williamson told me on the Today Programme he’s never seen antisemitism in the Labour Party. Well, I’ve seen it Chris, the people in the Labour Party fighting it have seen it Chris, and we will never stop pointing it out.”
    Robinson also reflected on the last time he addressed HET’s annual dinner, saying: “I wish I could say things have improved since I last spoke at this event 10 years ago. In the last decade we have seen deniers distort and misappropriate facts, and politicians targeted and driven out of their political homes for being Jewish. We live in an era of tribalism in which rage is in danger of replacing rationality.” Reflecting on what he’s learned from TV presenter Rachel Riley, who’s faced a torrent of abuse for proudly identifying as Jewish, Robinson added: “Don’t feed the trolls. Don’t condemn, don’t engage, just ignore."

We have just finished 'Yom Kippur'. This the most holiest of days in the religious Jewish calendar. But on a practical level 'Israel shuts down'. These are shots I took outside my Kibutz ,the main road, Tel-Aviv, Haifa, the northern border.

The main road to the South
    imageupload
    The main road to the North
    best image hosting
    Sunset
    No cars ,vehicles on the roads just parked at home

“There is going to be a war tonight,” said IDF chief of staff Lt.-Gen. David “Dado” Elazar at 4:30 a.m. on October 6, 1973, the day the war broke out.
    The war lasting until October 26 has gone down in Israel’s history as a failure which saw 2,688 IDF soldiers killed, thousands more wounded and hundreds captured. More than 1,000 tanks and hundreds of aircraft were destroyed or damaged.

I would hang down my head in shame

https://www.cufi.org.uk/uncategorize...bPthqV1UWWlz6Y

Palestinian flags and “Free Palestine” chants flood Labour conference.
    Palestinian flags and chants of “Free Palestine” were once again prominent at the Labour conference today despite rules prohibiting flags from being displayed on the conference floor. (despite rules prohibiting flags??..... by their behaviour know just who they are!!! )

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)