+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

A key refrain in the Israeli-Palestinian narrative is the issue of the Palestinian poverty, allegedly resulting from the Israeli occupation. Surveys cite from 26 to 53 percent of Palestinians are poor. In October 2018, the United Nations warned that humanitarian aid to the Palestinians is at an all-time low, a sign of increasing Palestinian poverty.

Professor Ahmed Karima of Al-Azhar University in Egypt claims that Hamas has some 1,200 millionaires among its members.
    Pan-Arab London based paper, Asharq al Awsat, ran a story saying there are 600 millionaires in Gaza.
    In 2010, Egyptian magazine Rose al-Yusuf reported Hamas leader Ismael Haniyeh paid $4 million for a 2,500 m sq parcel of land area in Rimal, a tiny beachfront of Gaza City.

‘Global estimates say (Hamas leader Khaled) Mashaal is worth $2.6 billion,’ but Arab commentators, say he is worth between 2 - 5 billion.

Please send your donations to the poor Palestinians!!

Meanwhile...

Attachment 14317

Hard to justify is this sh-it Balan...

Attachment 14319

BT : Is it logical, no electricity, no water , no medicine, no food ,no fuel and no life?

So why stay there?

"450 rockets launched at Israel since Tuesday"

"Rockets were fired as far north as Tel Aviv, shutting schools and businesses and forcing one million Israeli children to stay at home, as well as causing some damages and minor injuries."

"Authorities say that following a security consultation, safety restrictions have been lifted at the Erez and Kerem Shalom border crossings between Israel and Gaza. The permitted zone for fishing off the Gaza coast has been returned to 15 miles."

"Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz said Hamas' non-involvement in the latest Gaza flare-up is an achievement for Israel. "The moment Hamas did not join in there is definitely a matter of success here…."

"An Israeli official said that Jerusalem has "achieved the objectives of the operation in Gaza, including significantly harming Islamic Jihad, destroying infrastructure, and liquidating more than 20 terrorists."

"Israel won't shift its policy of hurting those who hurt us, said the official."

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

"Rockets were fired as far north as Tel Aviv, shutting schools and businesses and forcing one million Israeli children to stay at home, as well as causing some damages and minor injuries."

"Authorities say that following a security consultation, safety restrictions have been lifted at the Erez and Kerem Shalom border crossings between Israel and Gaza. The permitted zone for fishing off the Gaza coast has been returned to 15 miles."

"Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz said Hamas' non-involvement in the latest Gaza flare-up is an achievement for Israel. "The moment Hamas did not join in there is definitely a matter of success here…."

"An Israeli official said that Jerusalem has "achieved the objectives of the operation in Gaza, including significantly harming Islamic Jihad, destroying infrastructure, and liquidating more than 20 terrorists."

"Israel won't shift its policy of hurting those who hurt us, said the official."
    Bee stings sinkov. This is genocide in any other name...

http://daysofpalestine.com/post/1136...wfCRTWBVJiGv_M

Bee stings sinkov. This is genocide in any other name...

http://daysofpalestine.com/post/1136...wfCRTWBVJiGv_M

What next? Gas chambers?

Attachment 14323

Shome mistake shurely BT, don't you mean the Jews will be having kittens ?
    If you dispute this, I will move heaven and earth to establish the providence...

Attachment 14324

"I was killed this morning. Before you drink your coffee, may be. My name is Ameer Ayyad. I am from Gaza. I had a dream of being a doctor or an engineer. In my school bag, there were books, pencils, a sandwich, and an apple. Look at me. Consider me your son: Am I a threat to a country that has more than 300 nuclear heads? Israel killed me, my brother, and my father. I know war is so ugly. I was born while Gaza was besieged, and experienced three wars and assassinated today by an F-16 warplane while sleeping. All we wanted is to live in peace, like the rest of the children in the world. I did not expect to die. I wanted to play hide and seek next Friday with my friends in the neighborhood, but now I am gone. Do you think some of my friends will join me next hours? days? I know, it is up to the Israeli pilot, or the Israeli drone pilot to kill more and let them join me. I have millions of my age in Gaza and Palestine. Do not forget them. I am gone, but what about the others? I had a dream to travel, but Israel had a plan for me. They killed me. By the way, do you like my haircut? it was the last hair cut I had."

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Keep up the good work BT. This will be a massive vote winner at the next GE.
    Not worrying anymore about our selfish, undemocratic gaggle of MP's outwood, I'm more concerned with the fate of these poor souls.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fjan ine.abuayyash.75%2Fposts%2F172059297322002&width=5 00" width="500" height="710" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)