+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't think the Jews in Warsaw were firing hundreds of rockets a day into Germany though BT. One day this will end, but it will end through a rapprochement between Israel and the Palestinians. The current approach of firing rockets into Israel, inviting retaliation, and then trying to ratchet up pressure on Israel through Western shills cooing 'oooh, look at what those nasty Israelis are doing now' is not the way forward and just leads to more Palestinian deaths. If you want to be a party to this approach BT, be my guest, that's your right, I wouldn't want the blood of innocent children on my hands though.
    There will be no reconciliation sinkov. The Jews will have killed off all of the Palestinian Arabs within ten years and the UN & USA will be complicit in the genocide. Remember Rwanda?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    There will be no reconciliation sinkov. The Jews will have killed off all of the Palestinian Arabs within ten years and the UN & USA will be complicit in the genocide. Remember Rwanda?
    Sometimes the mask slips BT, I thought it was Israel you had a problem with, not the Jews.

BT: What was that song in the 1950's,''Dreaming I'm always dreaming'' - Johnny Burnette ''BT please be careful!

''The Jews will have killed off all of the Palestinian Arabs within ten years''.

In May 2019, Qatar to sent $480 m to help Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza. Qatar said it is sending $480 m (£370 m) to Palestinians in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

Qatar’s foreign ministry said $300 m would go towards supporting health and education programmes of the Palestinian Authority, while $180 m would go toward urgent humanitarian relief, UN programmes and providing electricity.

''providing electricity''? in one of your post, your post said about Gaza - No electricity,so where does that money go?

Then for about 2 months after that,no rockets were fired ,so then the IDF could not bomb them.
    So the solution is .......

Sometimes the mask slips BT, I thought it was Israel you had a problem with, not the Jews.
    Israel is a terrorist state sinkov and they are perpetrating mass murder. I really do not know how to say it otherwise.

Where can these poor souls escape too..?

https://mondoweiss.net/2019/11/any-o...uJ91UQRhGoVh1s

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4243301.html

Labour Party anti-Semitism, it just won't go away. Incidentally, the police didn't just investigate the anti-Semitic banner, they physically removed it.
    No bloody wonder it won't go away...

https://therealnews.com/stories/isra...NUKBLLaM_qpaQY

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: You see one incident and it saddens you. Since mid-September 2015, 85 innocent people have been killed in Palestinian terrorist attacks.

Since mid-September 2015,
    1,431 people have been wounded; there have been 209 stabbing attacks and 157 attempted stabbings; 237 shooting attacks; 76 vehicular (ramming) attacks; and 488 IEDs; 9451 rock-throwing incidents, and 2878 petrol bombs/grenades/arson kites & balloons.​

Since October 2015, 2008 rockets and mortar bombs have been launched from the Gaza Strip towards Israeli territory, most of them in the past 14 months.

Since October 2015, Palestinian terrorists have perpetrated 765 vehicle ramming attacks, in which 10 people were killed (one attack included shooting and four attacks included stabbing) and 139 people were injured, 16 of them seriously

Stabbings , even today (25/09/2019)
    https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3083,00.html

Woman hurt in suspected terror attack near Modi'in
    20-year-old sustained light to moderate wounds in stabbing close to Maccabim Junction on Route 443; rescue personnel treat victim at the scene; suspected attacker arrested by security forces
    ( by the way the arab kid was 14 yrs old . Can you explain why a young boy does this ?

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...596984,00.html
    Brave soldiers are your lot Balan...

https://ppost24.com/post/478/israeli...oq1ylL7wHZLNnQ

I just despise anti-semitism BT, I will call it out wherever I see it, which especially includes Labour anti-Semitism disguised as anti-zionism. I also despise the Islamic maniacs intent on wiping Israel and Jewish people off the face of the earth, and their despicable tactics of using the poor buggers in Gaza as collateral damage in pursuit of their vile aim.
    Even the Jews are sick of Israeli terror...

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/n...Cwns0kcxZhhHYU

BT : There is always someone that finds faults and come up with an ''anti 'sentiment.
    In the article about Akko ,yes I know Akko. Come on holiday they will be very nice to you. But I have been here long enough to know them! I lent money to 2 Arabs ,we worked together in the Kibbutz. The woman had problems her boiler ,she had no money to fix it ,it was winter, I helped her to get it fixed,plus she asked for money to pay a lawyer. Well, she never paid it back,that's coming 4 years (now without going into details, so 2 people that owe money to me but promise as soon as .....??) Yes I know I should not give money.
    Once I was ''in charge of football here''the Arabs of Akko ,approach me to use our football field ,for training. We agreed what it would cost ,they came used it and never paid !!!!

Whilst taking photos in Akko I was threatened, luck has it another Arab stepped in,but my camera was nearly taken from me and broken. Smaller things have happened but not worth mentioning.Believe it or not B T, I was pro Palestine,when I came here, but now I know them.
    That's their mentality they live off their wit and lies !!!!

BT:
    From the article about the Young Jews ....

The problem is, for many young Jews right now, the modern state of Israel feels far from a home. ''Three quarters said that the expansion of settlements on the West Bank is a "major obstacle to peace." What do these Cnuts know??
    Yassar Arafat:
    In the late 1950's, he co-founded Fatah, the “Movement for the National Liberation of Palestine.” His métier, and thus Fatah's, was the sneak attack on soft Israeli targets, the better to maximize carnage and fear.

But Israel started to build settlements after 1967. So its a 'bluff' to say settlements are the obsticle to peace. As Arafat attacked in the 50's

The PLO was also a fabulously profitable criminal enterprise. Though Arafat purported to have made it big in the engineering business in Kuwait, British investigators, as Stephens reported, concluded after a searching probe that his wealth stemmed from sidelines his organization maintained in “extortion, payoffs, illegal arms-dealing, drug trafficking, money laundering and fraud” that yielded billions.

He skimmed millions and stashed them throughout the world — including in Israeli banks — keeping his wife on a lavish $100,000-per-month allowance in Paris while his people starved, and, of course, blamed Israel for their troubles.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)