+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

BT : It's the Everton game today. so still early yet. O k you give me articles written by different ARAB groups ,Mondoweiss ,Electric Intifada etc So I want you to look at this from Electric Intifada and just tell me what you think.

https://electronicintifada.net/conte...a-economy/6444

Look if these Palestinians can fire 600 rockets in two days ,personally we are correct in teaching them a lessen! Be honest. Tell me what you see and yes confirm they should be taught a lesson!!! Its just a few tomatoes !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT : It's the Everton game today. so still early yet. O k you give me articles written by different ARAB groups ,Mondoweiss ,Electric Intifada etc So I want you to look at this from Electric Intifada and just tell me what you think.

https://electronicintifada.net/conte...a-economy/6444

Look if these Palestinians can fire 600 rockets in two days ,personally we are correct in teaching them a lessen! Be honest. Tell me what you see and yes confirm they should be taught a lesson!!! Its just a few tomatoes !!!!
    "And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens. And all shall be smitten with fear"

Attachment 14046

… and Oh Boy do you guys teach these feckless Arabs a lesson.

B T : I said tell me what you see ! Did you look? Or just comment on ''they should be taught a lesson!!! Its just a few tomatoes !!!!''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    B T : I said tell me what you see ! Did you look? Or just comment on ''they should be taught a lesson!!! Its just a few tomatoes !!!!''
    Didn't look Balan. All I see are phucking jet fighters... (Do the Palestinians actually have any jet fighter planes Balan?)

Attachment 14051

Oh well, you do not look, you just take any crap reporting, and that's your truth , by the way where are you seeing Israeli jet fighters? Over Bolton? No they must be starlings!

B T hows your pockets of cash to the Palestinians.....Perhaps know the truth ?

https://youtu.be/rnWgIewtoTc

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/09/2...WGmybi7dV-lMXQ

Christians living in the sector have become the scapegoats and a target for harm from both Hamas and extremist Salafis. Out of a community of 4,200 people, 12 years ago, now several hundred left.

Kamal Teresi was there too, but managed to escape 4 months ago: “The Hamas people took over my house and turned it into a war room.I was put in a number of prisons, and the Hamas prison is nothing but beating and psychological torture. We Christians are not bystanders in Palestine, we have been in Palestine for two thousand years. They are harassing and hurting the Christian public and Christian institutions, churches and associations. I can’t go back to Gaza; returning would be a death sentence.”

So why haven’t there been any reports by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, or Oxfam about the plight of Christians in Gaza? Over 80% of Christians have fled Gaza under Hamas rule. Things are better under the P A, but not that much. Bethlehem used to be 70% Christian, and is now less than 15%.

Human rights groups? Are simply not interested!

While you constantly bang on about the Jewish State of Israel BT, you seem oblivious to the plight of the inhabitants of Hong Kong. I assume this is because their oppressors are not Jewish, and the good folk of Hong Kong are stating a distinct preference for the time when they lived under good old British colonial rule. So feck em eh, doesn't fit the lefty narrative, move along please, nothing to see here.

Or we have also Iraq? ( It's in hebrew,but with photos)

https://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,73....html#autoplay

Another bloody day in Iraq: live fire on protesters in Baghdad

At least 14 were killed on the fifth day of demonstrations against the government, the number of casualties already close to 4,000. Armed forces have wreaked havoc in al-Arabiya offices, crowds have demonstrated in Baghdad, Nasiriya and Diwaniya: "16 years of corruption". In the shadow of disconnection from the Internet, protesters are looking for ways to send videos abroad: "People must know what happened to us"

But who is interested, it is not about Israel???

So where does your money go when sent to the Palestinians??

Abbas building $13m. presidential palace near Ramallah

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pa-bui...LF0xC9j7umwA10

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is leading the construction of a luxurious presidential palace near Ramallah at a cost of $13 million, despite the PA being mired in a debilitating financial crisis.

“The goal of this project is to establish the Presidential Guest Palace in Surda, Ramallah within an area of 4,700m2, along with a building for the Presidential Administration and Guards with an area of 4,000m2, the construction process includes also preparing the surrounding area and two helipads, the project will be constructed over a land area of 27,000m2,” says a statement on the website of PECDAR, the Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction.
    A computer-generated simulation image of the 27-dunam (6.67-acre) presidential compound looks luxurious indeed.

''I thought any money I was giving went to starving kids''???

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)