+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

BT: I was just looking back a few pages and in your post no 14, it's interesting

https://daysofpalestine.com/post/127...2nkkGOxYD9G7Jw

The Independant's page tells us about the Turkish President Erdogan calls for 'international peace force ' to protect Palestinians after dozens killed by Israeli forces.

''I wonder if this could be the same peace force that serves in Lebanon and lets Hezbullah store 160 thousand rockets, ready to fire upon Israel ?''

He says, ''To take action for Palestinians massacred by Israeli bandits is to show the whole world that humanity is not dead,''

''Could that be the same Erdogan that massacred , those Kurds? .....( I luv those pally's, but not the Kurds ,so phuck em!)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: I was just looking back a few pages and in your post no 14, it's interesting

https://daysofpalestine.com/post/127...2nkkGOxYD9G7Jw

The Independant's page tells us about the Turkish President Erdogan calls for 'international peace force ' to protect Palestinians after dozens killed by Israeli forces.

''I wonder if this could be the same peace force that serves in Lebanon and lets Hezbullah store 160 thousand rockets, ready to fire upon Israel ?''

He says, ''To take action for Palestinians massacred by Israeli bandits is to show the whole world that humanity is not dead,''

''Could that be the same Erdogan that massacred , those Kurds? .....( I luv those pally's, but not the Kurds ,so phuck em!)
    The global, geopolitical hypocrisy is way beyond alarming Balan.

Alarming correct, BT: As you are a passionate humanitarian ,and your constant humanitarian ideal for the Palestinians is real,but much deeper behind all this is Iran!

An Iranian Revolutionary Guards top commander threatened Israel, warning against an Israeli attack on Iran,
    “If Israel makes a strategic mistake, it has to collect bits and pieces of Tel Aviv from the lower depths of the Mediterranean Sea,” IRGC Deputy Commander for Operations Abbas Nilforoushan said in an interview with the IRGC’s Tasnim news agency.

Nilforoushan added that “Israel is not in a position to threaten Iran” and that “Iran has encircled Israel from all four sides.”

Nilforoushan also stated that Hezbollah would “liberate northern Israel in case a war breaks out.”
    “This will certainly happen, as Hezbollah has a good capability to do it,” he said.

So you think Palestinians are fighting to gain their lost Palestine??

It is Iran behind the Hamas in Gaza ,Iran behind Hezbullah in Lebanon and in Syria. Iran behind the Jihadist in the southern deserts of the Sinai Peninsula. (now Egypt).Iran behind the Houthis in Yemen.

BT : But as may you think, humanity went out the back door and came back again!

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ku...ospital-605599

KURDISH CHILDREN BEING TREATED AT ISRAELI HOSPITAL
    "I was not afraid to come to Israel, even though I was warned I could lose my Syrian passport.”

The goal of Shevet Achm is to help non-Israeli children receive life-saving medical care in the Jewish state. Efforts are continuing despite recent escalations In the last 10 months, they have arranged treatment at Sheba and visas for 41 Iraqi Kurdish children, as well as three from Syria. Two new patients are slated to arrive from the war-torn areas on Sunday, according to Miles, though he could not disclose further details.

Most of the surgeries are handled by Dr. David Mishali, head of the International Congenital Heart Center with Sheba’s Safra Children’s Hospital. He told the Post that without these surgeries, the children would either die or face a lifetime of debilitation.

“In many cases, when we read the children’s medical file from his country of origin, it can differ from what we discover with our advanced check-ups,” Mishali explained. “That is because in many Third World countries, medical technology is nearly 60 years behind from developed Western countries, like Israel.”

“I am taking care of the patients the same way I take care of my Israeli patients,” he said. “They are beautiful people – warm and authentic people. It is a pleasure to take care of them.”

Where is the outrage..?

Attachment 14312

Why are the UN, the EU, the USA and Great Britain allowing the IDF to kill innocent civilians who have no arms, no military aeroplanes, no soldiers, no army but still get the phuck bombed out of them..?

Attachment 14314

Good morning BT:
    What do you want from the UN etc etc ? They can do nothing.There are now 2 groups in Gaza. Hamas and Jihadists (perhaps Fatah as well ,but not so active).Ok lets talk to Hamas, ( they will not, because it is Iran that tells them what to do,)then the Jihadists can fire away at us. Nobody there in Gaza wants peace! So your post describes the bombing,but not 190 rockets Hamas etc, fired on Israel. 190 rockets in 12 hours ???
    Elderly people and children were advised to sleep in Air raid shelters that night ,schools are closed .Resulting in tanks being moved down to the Gaza strip Area.
    Jihadists (? ) are firing now not far from Jerusalem and south Tel-Aviv. But we took out Jihadists in Damascus and in Gaza. But it looks like the projectile that hit the Independent Commission for Human Rights building in Gaza came from a terror rocket, not an Israeli airstrike. Initial reports blamed Israel but now they are backtracking. Images of damage inside and out indicate a Qassam-type rocket.
    Since the assassination of Baha Abu al-Atain in Gaza, and the strike against Akram al-Ajouri in Damascus, a confirmed total of 11 militants have been killed. Terrorist Abu Atta admitted he was planning major attacks in interview.The majority belonging to Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s military wing and several from Fatah’s al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
    https://youtu.be/OckvNyvqn5E
    https://youtu.be/l-wCqh-pyME

When is enough Balan? Every day I get newsfeeds of heavy handed IDF soldiers arresting kids for chucking a few bricks. The IDF really do remind me of the Nazis and Gestapo.

BT: Lets ask :
    Is throwing a rock at someone assault?
    Rock throwing during riots is a criminal offence, for which rock throwers can be charged with felony crimes, including assault on a law enforcement officer.
    It is part of their culture as the song goes,
    mā fī khawf mā fī khawf, al-ḥajar ṣār klashnikūf,
    'There is no fear, there is no fear
    For the stone has become the Kalashnikov.
    A Palestinian mother has said:
    These children are the intifada . .If there is no solution, these children will one day throw more than stones because their hatred is great and they have nothing to hope for.

How can young kids have hatred? They are taught to hate!!!!In schools and the Koran?

''Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.etc etc
    In 2010, Mohammed Morsi referred to “Zionists” as “bloodsuckers” and “descendants of apes and pigs” in two filmed interviews.
    (6 pm here now the news says 300 rockets fired from Gaza!!)and now 2 missiles coming in!!

Ester Ohana was the first Israeli killed by Palestinian stone-throwing. She was killed on 29 January 1983 when a stone was thrown through the window of the car in which she was a passenger, hitting her in the head.

On 5 June 2001, Yehuda Shoham, a 5-month-old baby, was killed when a rock hurled by stone-throwing Palestinians crashed through the window of the car he was riding in, crushing his skull.

On 23 September 2011, Asher (25) and Yonatan Palmer (1) were killed when the car Asher was driving was attacked by stone-throwing Palestinians, causing it to crash killing him along with his infant son.

On 14 March 2013, the Biton's family car was attacked, near neighboring village of Kif el-Hares, with stones which caused it to get out of control and collide with a truck. Adele Biton was critically injured along with her mother and 3 sisters who were moderately injured, and died two years later.

On 13 September 2015 Alexander Levlovich was killed by thrown rocks that caused his car to swerve out of control in a Jerusalem neighborhood.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)