+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Israel is a terrorist state sinkov and they are perpetrating mass murder. I really do not know how to say it otherwise.
    "Israeli security forces killed 290 Palestinians in 2018;"

"Statistics on reported road casualties in Great Britain for the year ending June 2018 shows there were: 1,770 reported road deaths"

Civilian deaths due to conflict in Iraq,

2014, 20,218
    2015, 17,578
    2016, 16,393
    2017, 13,183

Death toll of war in Kosovo,

"More than 11,000 deaths have been reported to the ICTY - but only a fifth of these have been confirmed. Other reports are of around 5,000 Kosovar Albanians still missing, now presumed dead. So it may be conjectured that the total numbers - or whatever figure can be established - may be somewhere between 5,000 and 12,000."

You also mentioned Rawanda recently BT,

"An estimated 500,000 to 1,000,000 Rwandans were killed, about 70% of the Tutsi population."

The Israelis seem models of restraint to me, you're even safer in Gaza than on our M62.

We should have a 'like button' on here ,some of your posts sinkov are really good. A pity B T can not realise that!

In today's news I see .....Croatian police fired on a group of illegal migrants trying to reach neighbouring Slovenia late on Saturday, leaving one man critically injured, officials in the northern Adriatic town of Rijeka said.

I would like to bet these demonstrators threw rocks and “Molotov cocktails,” used slingshots to hurl projectiles, and launched kites bearing incendiary materials, which caused significant property damage to nearby Croatian communities, and, in at least one instance, fired towards the police.!......plus could be heard chanting ''Death to Croatia''and ....''we have come here to execute the will of Allah and the Resolution of the U N !

Let's stay focussed on Israel please..?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...cw=1129&ch=486

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Israeli security forces killed 290 Palestinians in 2018;"

"Statistics on reported road casualties in Great Britain for the year ending June 2018 shows there were: 1,770 reported road deaths"

Civilian deaths due to conflict in Iraq,

2014, 20,218
    2015, 17,578
    2016, 16,393
    2017, 13,183

Death toll of war in Kosovo,

"More than 11,000 deaths have been reported to the ICTY - but only a fifth of these have been confirmed. Other reports are of around 5,000 Kosovar Albanians still missing, now presumed dead. So it may be conjectured that the total numbers - or whatever figure can be established - may be somewhere between 5,000 and 12,000."

You also mentioned Rawanda recently BT,

"An estimated 500,000 to 1,000,000 Rwandans were killed, about 70% of the Tutsi population."

The Israelis seem models of restraint to me, you're even safer in Gaza than on our M62.
    As far as I can ascertain from various sources, around 30,000 Palestinians have been killed by the Israelis since 1948. Those numbers include wars and all other violent conflicts. That's roughly the population of Accrington wiped out. Still the killing continues.

BT:
    Israel took out Abu Al Ata ......
    Al Ata was directly responsible for hundreds of terror attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers.
    His next attack was imminent. #JihadEnough..."
    Hamas and the Islamic Jihad are Islamic terrorist organisation, with an antisemitic ideology, an arsenal of missiles pointing at Israel, a history of terror attacks on Jewish targets in the West, and links to organised crime.
    Under international law, every rocket fired from Gaza into Israel is a double war crime — one for targeting Israeli civilians,
    another for doing so inside or next to civilian homes, mosques, hospitals and schools, which uses civilians as human shields.
    His mother now says '' “I call on Palestinian Islamic Jihad to bomb Tel Aviv. If they do not do it, I will strap a bomb and do it myself” - she said also, but only idiots can say this !
    ''My son now enjoys 72 virgins.Soon I will join him after blowing myself up against jews''.

http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/1...Ov9R7Ug7G9hNmM

All that is from http://www.thepolitics.online

But other articles are .......
    Watch: Australian police refuses to arrest Muslim waving terror flags in Melbourne

Watch: Turkish President Threatens To Flood Europe With ISIS & Refugees

Iran executes Christians, including ****agers, for leaving Islam - Media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

US congresswoman says Hitler just held Jews in detention camps for being illegal immigrants

Iran To Execute 8 Christians For Leaving Islam - Media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

Media silent as South Carolina church vandalized with “Submit to Islam” spray pained on the wall

Palestinian Muslims burn Jewish lands all over Israel as the media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

Iranian Ayatollah says needle in finger is life-threatening injury "the soul escapes through fingers"

Iran's supreme leader says education is the enemy of Islam "Education is an American weapon"

Watch: Jewish girl bursts into tears as Muslims in London call her a dog & threaten to kill her

WATCH: Ayatollah regime's Snipers on roofs of buildings shoot protesters in Iran

Here's the proof the IDF don't give a flying phuck about civilian casualties...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZO...uylTh2XGjXbUlY

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    We should have a 'like button' on here ,some of your posts sinkov are really good. A pity B T can not realise that!

In today's news I see .....Croatian police fired on a group of illegal migrants trying to reach neighbouring Slovenia late on Saturday, leaving one man critically injured, officials in the northern Adriatic town of Rijeka said.

I would like to bet these demonstrators threw rocks and “Molotov cocktails,” used slingshots to hurl projectiles, and launched kites bearing incendiary materials, which caused significant property damage to nearby Croatian communities, and, in at least one instance, fired towards the police.!......plus could be heard chanting ''Death to Croatia''and ....''we have come here to execute the will of Allah and the Resolution of the U N !
    My God, these lads of yours each deserve a medal for bravery Balan. Tackling terrorist schoolgirls must be one hell of a dangerous occupation?

Attachment 14357

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    All that is from http://www.thepolitics.online

But other articles are .......
    Watch: Australian police refuses to arrest Muslim waving terror flags in Melbourne

Watch: Turkish President Threatens To Flood Europe With ISIS & Refugees

Iran executes Christians, including ****agers, for leaving Islam - Media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

US congresswoman says Hitler just held Jews in detention camps for being illegal immigrants

Iran To Execute 8 Christians For Leaving Islam - Media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

Media silent as South Carolina church vandalized with “Submit to Islam” spray pained on the wall

Palestinian Muslims burn Jewish lands all over Israel as the media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

Iranian Ayatollah says needle in finger is life-threatening injury "the soul escapes through fingers"

Iran's supreme leader says education is the enemy of Islam "Education is an American weapon"

Watch: Jewish girl bursts into tears as Muslims in London call her a dog & threaten to kill her

WATCH: Ayatollah regime's Snipers on roofs of buildings shoot protesters in Iran
    Don't know where I got this one from, Gestapo weekly perhaps..?

Attachment 14358

Sounds kind of grim out there Balan, especially if you happen to be an Arab...

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/g...rab-joint-list

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)