+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

According to the Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorisn Information Center (ITIC), beginning in September 2015, there has been a wave of terrorist attacks which began on the Temple Mount and in east Jerusalem. The attacks later spread to Judea and Samaria and even crossed the Green Line into Israel under the battle cry of "Al-Aqsa mosque is in danger."

The terrorist attacks, which had been concentrated in greater Jerusalem, spread to other locations in Israel, including Kiryat Gat in the south, Tel Aviv, Afula in the north, and Gan Shmuel (near Hadera) and Raanana (in the center of the country). The attacks have been carried out by young lone terrorists, most of them from east Jerusalem, and some from Judea and Samaria. There were also two Israeli Arabs (from Nazareth and Um el-Fahm), Palestinians staying in Israel illegally, two women and two children. They were motivated for the most part by the lie spread by the Palestinian media that Israel allegedly threatened Al-Aqsa mosque, as well as by the frustration, desperation and anger of the younger generation. Generally speaking, the terrorists have not been operatives of any established terrorist organization, and the current wave of terrorism has not been directed by any organization, but rather is directly inspired by the intensive incitement accompanying it.
    According to the Israel Security Agency, October 2015 saw the beginning of a wave of terrorism that has led to 620 attacks (483 in the form of firebombs) in one month, compared to 223 in September. Eleven people (one foreign national and 10 Israelis) were killed in terrorist attacks in October, and 80 were injured, 37 of them moderately or more severely (one foreign national, 18 Israeli civilians, and 18 members of the security forces).
    In November 2015, 10 people (one Palestinian and 9 Israelis) were killed in terrorist attacks. Among the non-fatal casualties, 22 were wounded in stabbings (including 5 in Jerusalem and 10 within Israel), 24 in vehicle attacks, and 12 in shootings.
    In December 2015, 3 civilians were killed. All three of the fatalities were caused by stabbings.
    In January 2016, 5 Israelis were killed in terrorist attacks. In the major shooting attack on Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv two civilians were killed as well as a taxi driver who picked up the attacker near the scene. Two Israeli civilians were killed in stabbing attacks.
    In February 2016, 3 Israelis were killed in terrorist attacks. The decrease in terror attacks was manifest mostly in Judea and Samaria: 107 attacks, compared to January's 126.

That's Feb 2016, and it continues on and on to this day .Then you read some paper and nearly faint!!! one woman dies ( Who meant to go out and kill someone. ???)

B T, another stabbing attempt !

Yesterday, today, whats the difference? Does it matter what day it is there are ''stabbings'' all the time? (BT ,may think that offering a bouquet of flowers is nice and correct?

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...597861,00.html

Terror attack in Jerusalem, TODAY
    Policewoman hurt in stabbing attack at one of Israel's most sensitive locations right before Jewish New Year in Jerusalem; forces arrive at scene, detain suspect. After an
    attempted stabbing attack nearby the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

YESTERDAY
    A 22-year-old woman was lightly to moderately wounded Wednesday afternoon in a suspected terror attack near the central city of Modi'in.
    The suspected attacker, a 14-year-old Palestinian boy, was arrested by Border Police officers who were driving by at the time of the incident.

There really is no Palestine anymore. Israel has stolen it and they will not stop until the Arabs are out of Israel altogether...

https://www.democracynow.org/2014/1/...4ythEGwDlkDOxQ
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 26-09-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Shome mistake shurely BT, don't you mean the Jews will be having kittens ?
    Not funny anymore sinkov. The IDF are neo-Nazis.

https://daysofpalestine.com/post/127...2nkkGOxYD9G7Jw

I just despise anti-semitism BT, I will call it out wherever I see it, which especially includes Labour anti-Semitism disguised as anti-zionism. I also despise the Islamic maniacs intent on wiping Israel and Jewish people off the face of the earth, and their despicable tactics of using the poor buggers in Gaza as collateral damage in pursuit of their vile aim.

BT: I think this is Pallywood?

https://daysofpalestine.com/post/127...2nkkGOxYD9G7Jw

Its a report of a boy kidnapped?? If he has been throwing stones ??

Days Of Palestine - Hebron
    The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) on Tuesday kidnaped two Palestinian children and physically assaulted a mother in al-Arroub refugee camp, north of Hebron.
    According to local sources, the IOF kidnaped Mahmoud Madhi, 15, and Qutaiba al-Ra’ie, 13, from their parents’ homes.

Well, it is said that a picture is worth 1000 words. Yes the IDF arresting young kids is not interesting without a picture.

Do you think the picture shown is in '' in al-Arroub refugee camp, north of Hebron.'' - no way!!

Do you think the picture shown is in Hebron? No way!

I would say that photo is taken in Jerusalem, there is no wall as long as this in Hebron, or the refugee camp!

The area shown is well kept ,not even grass grows between the wall and pavement, the sewer is made well ,nice workmanship along with the pavement. Hebron is dirty ,the Municipality do not have money to keep the place so clean. That's the difference of me being here and you not knowing much about the area the West bank or Jerusalem. But people outside of Israel ,don't really know whats happening here.........''Pallywood propaganda!''

Bt: So that you know why Israel has less casualties than say the Palestinians. Long ago we had to add an Air Raid shelter to our homes .
    Whatever you are building to your home ,you can add another 30 K quid, just for the A/S. Here are some examples taken this morning in my village ( a Kibutz ). The last is my shelter,a collective shelter ,if I need it . (Notice no fences ,just grass lawns ,of course no crime here, my door is never locked ,pssss don't tell anyone !)

how to host pictures online

I just despise anti-semitism BT, I will call it out wherever I see it, which especially includes Labour anti-Semitism disguised as anti-zionism. I also despise the Islamic maniacs intent on wiping Israel and Jewish people off the face of the earth, and their despicable tactics of using the poor buggers in Gaza as collateral damage in pursuit of their vile aim.
    I'm still unsure sinkov, how the UN allowed Palestine to become Israel and subjugate a nation of Arabs into becoming either exiled or second class citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Keep up the good work BT. This will be a massive vote winner at the next GE.
    The trouble is outwood, speak out and you are labelled "anti-Semitic".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8359321.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4243301.html

Labour Party anti-Semitism, it just won't go away. Incidentally, the police didn't just investigate the anti-Semitic banner, they physically removed it.
    It's all too little too late sinkov. The US money printing machine and the Israeli military machine are simply to potent for a few isolated defenceless Arabs…

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...DAFLBErMArq_kQ

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)